Want Free Hosting? CompuMods Can Provide It!

Hello fellow WHT Members!

I have recently started up a computer modifications website that will cover basic computer modifications (i.e. Lighting, Windows Addtions, Cooling Methods, ect), the name of the website is CompuMods. What I am in search of is a few, no more than 2-3, users who would be willing to make a small trade off.

The trade off would be as follows:

CompuMods is low on content as it is just starting out. What is needed is a few people who would be willing to document some modifications they have made to thier computer or send in reviews on computer mod products (be it case reviews, lighting reviews, fan reviews, motherboard reviews, video card reviews, or other). The reviews would have to follow the following guidelines:

1). The Article/Review must be well written
    2). The Article/Review must be at least 1 page in length
    3). The Article/Review must contact pictures

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In exchange for your willingness to help CompuMods grow, you will be provided with a free hosting account with the following specifications:

300MB Webspace
    10GB Bandwidth/month
    PHP, CGI, MySQL, ect
    Unmetered FTP Accounts
    Unmetered MySQL Accounts
    Unmetered POP3 Accounts

The only catch to this offer is that you must be able to produce articles recurring for at least 2 months, with at least 2-3 articles per month (so 4-6 articles in total and the hosting account is yours, no charge). No form of advertising is required to be placed on the website, simply submit 4-6 articles in 2 months and the account is yours.

The hosting account will be valid for 1 year and will be hosted on the same network as ViperHost @ 151 Front Street's Data Center (non-cogent connection, all Tier 1 bandwidth from Ottawa Telecomm, Peer1, and Yipes). After the 1 year is up, you may either submit 4-6 additional articles (within 2 month) or purchase hosting from ViperHost at the current rates available.

Before anyone presents negative comments, please refrain from doing so. This offer is genuine, we have offered free hosting before to others and if needed, will ask them to post here regarding thier experience with myself and ViperHost (being that the website is hosted by ViperHost, on the same network and in the same DC).

I ask that you please only reply if you are interested. This is basically an opportunity for those that do not wish to pay for hosting and are willing to help out another website in its time of need. If the articles are well written and liked by the other staff, we may can arrange a larger hosting plan/term.

If your articles are well enough liked, you may be asked to come on as a staff member at CompuMods. Doing so would entitle you to any free hardware received from donations or reviews. We do plan on contacting other companies for items to reivew and only staff members will be eligable for these items if/when received.

Mod's, if you feel this thread does not belong here, I do apologize, it does deal with hosting in one case and I felt it did not belong elsewhere, hence the reason it was posted here.

If you need to contact me, I prefer that you PM me or reply to this thread with your contact methods. Before the hosting accounts will be distributed, 1 article must be presented for addition to the CompuMods website.

Thank you all for your time, I hope that at least a few will take part in this offer!

Regards,

Sounds like a decent exchange.

Originally posted by TheTron
    ?

Thanks TimeChange, the offer may be edited according to the length and overall neatness of the articles. I can easily arrange a larger hosting plan in exchange for the articles if they we well written and are of good use.

As for the post by TheTron, I guess that I missed that post....

Sorry, I started to make a suggestion about where you could find plenty of people that would be interested in this deal but then i saw "I ask that you please only reply if you are interested." in your post so i deleted what i posted.

You may PM me if you wish regarding the interested people.