I am offering highly effective and fast indexing link building package, in which we will build a combination of manual forum links on forums that gets crawled regularly with do follow PR 3+ blog pages. This method have proven to boost rankings, in more than 90%+ of the sites we build links for.

Blog comments will be from PR 3 or above pages, do follow from generic niche, and done manually to be relevant to the page to reduce risk of removal.

Forum postings, unlike automated services spammed on mostly dead forums, we will only post to forums that gets crawled by Google bot frequently, and we do the postings manually and making sure we ping each post to better the index rate.

We will only count links that remain when report are sent to you, so typically our team do a bit extra to account for any removals. You will receive 2 reports upon completion, one for forum postings, one for blog commenting. All work are done manually, and are within Google webmaster guidelines.

We have the following packages for sale:

Trial:

40 PR 3+ blog comments + 50 forum signature links = $50

Starter:

80 PR 3+ blog comments + 100 forum signature links = $100

Medium

180 PR 3+ blog comments + 200 forum signature links = $200

Aggressive:

300 PR 3+ blog comments + 300 forum signature links = $300

I will need your keywords/urls to build links for, forum signatures links each allows up to 3 urls within. My paypal is billing@jihoy.com and please email me at admin@jihoy.com if you have any questions or concerns.

If you don’t see any improvement to your ranking after we are done with your link building, our team will gladly put in more extra links for you free of charge to give your keywords an extra push.

Email: Admin@jihoy.com
MSN: eremite311@aol.com
Gtalk: eremite311@gmail.com
AOL: eremite311
Yahoo: speculator_311