Thread: Designing Quest

Designing Quest

Hello All,

I am looking for a WHMCS template. I`ve been searching through the internet but so far i`ve seen only designs that are way too modern, fancy and over the top. Since I am just starting with web hosting I dont want to claim that my hosting company is the biggest, baddest, largest etc... and the themes i see claim just that.

I want a modern but simple theme. It should have a straight forward design. Simplicity is he keyword here. Preferably in light green color. I like light green

feel free to suggest any ideas. Price is not an issue but lets say 150-200USD max.

A quick Google search came up with loads of them, so I can't see how you're having trouble finding a suitable one. Many are far cheaper than your budget.

Since it's possible to simply skin WHMCS to look like your site (how we'd done ours), why not go for a site design and integrate it instead of a full WHMCS template that is for that only? That opens up your choices considerably.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

If price is not an issue then take bears advice, to integrate WHMCS into your web site would cost between $15/30 which is not much at all. You could then look in the Design Offers forum, there are some nice web designs up for sale in your price range. Or post in the design requests to get a custom quote.

You can look in the design offers forum , and you will find one theme what will fit your needs

You can search different web templates using the keywords of your business on the google