Thread: modernbill

modernbill

what does everything think about modernbill? does it do everything you need hosting wise? is it worth the money or should I pass on by and look for something else?

This is one of the most popular topics on this forum and you should find all of the info you need by doing a seach here for modernbill. Good Luck!

Originally posted by wcws
    This is one of the most popular topics on this forum and you should find all of the info you need by doing a seach here for modernbill. Good Luck!
    Only you can answer if it's worth the money.

What billing features/requirements do you need/have? Let us know and maybe we can help you determine what software will best suite your needs.

Modernbill has a lot of features, but it is very very very complicated and requires a lot of time to learn and configure.

WHM AutoPilot is easy to use, but lacks some features.

Clientexec is beautiful and the user interface is awesome, but also lacks features, etc..

Drams Plus is nice, but I don't like the "template system" it uses. I just want a billing sytem, not a whole web design tool.

ubersmith.com is my favorite, but it's the most expensive, and lacks the tax support we need. (And it has poor integration with paypal...)
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

I would reccomend moderbill to anyone, if you can't set it up, I believe modernbill offers a setup service.

It is quite easy to use, once setup (my own opinion)

I agree with FVHost. It is a great program and if you need help installing and configuring it contact "VanHost" on this forum and he can offer free installation if you lease through him and he also does configurations which really helped me get things going.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

thanks alot I do plan on going with modernbill just wanted some *current* feedback on this software

I honestly don't think you can go wrong

does anyone know if modernbill will integrate with iKobo? Iknow it does with PayPal

IKobo isn't one of the supported gateways.

Here is a list ofthe gateway modules:
    2checkout
    Authorize.net
    Paypal
    WorldPay
    BluePay
    CyberCash
    Echo Inc
    EFTSecure
    eWay
    FirePay
    LinkPoint
    PayFlowPro
    ProPay
    Protx
    PSIGate
    USAePay
    e-OnlinePay (testing)
    CyberSouce (development)
    ••If one picture is worth a thousand words, what is the value of an entire movie?••
    ••Check out our flash tutorials here ••
    Webhosting :: Reseller Accounts :: Customized Flash Tutorials
    http://www.ivialis.com :: sales@ivialis.com

is it worth the money or should I pass on by and look for something else?
    For us, it has proven to be worth every cent.

I have found Modernbill to be a great program myself. I would definately recommend it to someone looking for a good billing software program that can handle different types of servers.