* banner package=10.00$. includes: two 468x60 banners, one 160x600, & one 120x120

hey everyone,
    im still making some quick money. this time i've got another banner package. it includes: two 468x60 banners, one 160x600 banner, & one 120x120 banner. they are customizable, meaning i can customize them for you, or you can customize them yourself. if you want me to customize them it will cost an extra $5.00. if you customize them its a flat rate of $10.00 for the whole set. you can contact me via email, msn, or aim, however im not on aim that often so if you dont have msn messenger your best bet is to email me. if you want them, reply to this post saying you're getting them. (keep in mind these will not be resold) thank you
    email and msn messenger: denmok@hotmail.com
    aim (im not signed on very often) denmok04

CLICK HERE TO VIEW BANNER PACKAGE!!!

do you have examples of non web hosting banners?

hmmm.. no im sorry i dont have any examples of non web hosting banners. although im sure i can make you what you're looking for. what is you're looking for? i've done anything from webhosting to anime to gaming and more.

Do you do animated banners as well?

of course i can. i can do them as gif's or flash banners

Hello denmok,

do you use yahoo im? or what would be the best time to talk via IM?

Thank you.

Vishal
    Software Devil

@denmok

I already have a flash webhosting website for which I need to get some animated banners made for advertising purposes..... please mail me salistar(at)hotmail.com, so we discuss terms and requirements.
    Thanks!

what would it cost to make a unique set and integrate some animation? I assume more than $10? I am wanting banners that are NOT a hosting company. Thanks

NeedScripts, im sorry but i dont have yahoo im. although i do have msn messenger and aim. could we talk through one of those?

shareef59, i just sent you an email. you can add me to msn messenger or aim if you want.

rzrback25, depending on what you want the cost will vary. for an example, if you wanted the same package that i advertised in my first post but you wanted them animated, it would cost anywhere from 15.00$-25.00$ somewhere between that. although we could chat some and discuss a good price for you and for me.

thank you all and have a nice day. feel free to ask more questions if needed