Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Originally posted by lightnin
    Beware what he says. He's most definately one of them.
    If you're referring to then

If by one of them you mean Scottish then yes

If by one of them you mean someone who is owed what I consider to be a lot of money by HC then yes

otherwise............................ no

or were you referring to Taylor ?
    WHM/CPanel, Sub Reseller, Fantastico, Reseller Plan Experts
    Hosting Experience since 1998
    - because we seriously care !
    Your Local Host
      0 Not allowed!

How am i one of them? :|
    HostGator.com - A worldwide leader in Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Albator
    If you're referring to then

If by one of them you mean Scottish then yes

If by one of them you mean someone who is owed what I consider to be a lot of money by HC then yes

otherwise............................ no

or were you referring to Taylor ?
    I was referring to Taylor.

He has actively recommended atwebhost/hostcharge and the new Reyox debacle here on WHT. Every time something comes up with them, this guy is somehow there. A little search here on WHT can confirm that.

He also worked for atwebhost. As far as I'm concerned those recommendations coupled with the involvement with atwebhost render any information from that source tainted.
      0 Not allowed!

oh my gosh!!! TAYLOR!!!
      0 Not allowed!

I'll have my $1,300 then please.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by lightnin

I was referring to Taylor. He has actively recommended atwebhost/hostcharge ...
    That's true. But so did Albator. A quick look at the past archives reveals that he was one of the biggest advocates of hostcharge... obviously until he realized the truth about them.

People can change their opinions through circumstances.
      0 Not allowed!

That's right Tandem.

I honestly believed they were on to a very good product and was happy to recommend them at the time especially as I like to support smaller businesses against the giants.

Unfortunately my faith was misplaced but I still believe the concept was spot on.

It's just a shame it didn't pan out
    Your Local Host
      0 Not allowed!

they do not distributed to the big boys first . If the company has enough money then everyone gets paid other wise it goes secured creditors first (usually banks , employees , etc) and then works there way down to unsecured creditors who normally get nothing .
    It has nothing to do with how much the person is owed , if you are owed $30,000 and a secured bank is owed $5000 the bank will get there $5000 first.
      0 Not allowed!

In cases like these all unsecured creditors are treated equally with the amount of money available distributed to them according to what they are owed for example at a rate of 75 cents in the dollar

So all should be paid at once
    Your Local Host
      0 Not allowed!

Is there any proof that hostcharge had not been paid all the due amounts already (last year when the French company had been operating as normal)?

Has anyone got any evidence that hostcharge is actually owed by the French company?
      0 Not allowed!

what's the latest news?
      0 Not allowed!

Oh gosh not this thread again.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up
      0 Not allowed!

lets keep it alive guys; anyone knows what happened to Marc who orginaly opened this post and was owed over $30,000.00?
      0 Not allowed!

nope I've emailed him a couple of times with no reply
    Your Local Host
      0 Not allowed!

Hostcharge lawsuit!

Originally posted by webserve
    lets keep it alive guys; anyone knows what happened to Marc who orginaly opened this post and was owed over $30,000.00?
    Still waiting for a reply from mchost-marc to my previous 2 posts.

What do you guys who have provided marc with your hostcharge details think? Has he been honest with you? Or did he just use you to reach his own ends?

Do you think he should come out of his corner and reply to all the questions asked of him in this thread?

Post no. 1 - April 13, 2003 - No reply from mchost-marc:
    OK... 2 questions.

1. It seems you are not responding to the emails you are receiving from people requesting an update on your moves. If you've got nothing to hide, why wouldn't you respond?

2. Why did you use your ex-employee who had not posted in WHT for the last 9 months to try to persuade people who have not heard from you to stop sending you any further emails?

Let's not forget, you have collected some confidential data on other people's businesses such as their revenues. This may even have included information from some of your competitors. People have trusted you in the belief that you will make use of the data you hold only for the purpose that you announced in your opening post.
    Post no. 2 - April 16, 2003 - No reply from mchost-marc:
    This is what you said in your thread opener on March 3, 2003:

"If you are being owed money (whether $50 or $5000) by HostCharge, please email me at marc@mchost.com so that we can include your details in our lawsuit which will be prepared tomorrow and you will most probably get your money."

So the lawsuit must be well underway (since March 4, 2003 - according to you) and everyone will probably get their money!? Is that correct? Or... are you praying that this thread will go away once and forever... so that you won't be held accountable for the promise you've made to people?
      0 Not allowed!

Smoke and mirrors, marc was just spinning here to add pressure to hostcharge.

Noone can ever expect true compensation over this.

You're screwed, period. Mods should close the thread until there is resolution, or real new information.
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]
      0 Not allowed!

Smoke and mirrors, marc was just spinning here to add pressure to hostcharge.
    If that's true - I used the same tactic with my thread and it worked - you never know

Mods should close the thread until there is resolution, or real new information.
    Agreed - if anyone has anymore information they think is necessary in this thread - please email it to us (moderators@webhostingtalk.com).
      0 Not allowed!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789