Online Pharmacy looking for effective advertising

I have an URL, http://rxdrugstore.org/ that I had been running an affiliate online pharmacy on for about a half year. Unfortunately the original company stopped paying commisssion and disappeared owing me about $3,000.

I have now found a new company who pays a 60% commission on all sales and who seem very reliable.

Now this is the situation.

1. I don't want to get involved in email marketing although that is how it appears most online pharmacy marketing is done.

2. I have optimized the site and rank fairly well for a number of keyword phrases.

3. Despite this I only get 120 uniques per day. During Jan. I earned $50 per day from these 120 unique visitors, so the site seem to convert fairly well.

4. I've tried AdWords and the ROI is breakeven at best. I've tried cheap PPC services and the conversion rate is virtually zero.

5. The new site is giving me my buyers email addresses and I'm following up with a thank you post and a 10% off coupon good until the end of the year.

6. I have also reduce my shipping cost from the industry standard $22.00 to $18.00.

Now the math is pretty easy. If I could get 1,200 visitors a day I would earn $500 per day or $15,000 per month. That would be a nice income and it seem so close and so attainable.

Does any one have any ideas on how to move this affiliate venture to this level?
    Recurrent Depression : Now your life can be so easy ...
    ::Your favorite online pills store ::

I could put your banner on over 500 Websites and over 150,000 Pageviews (estimated since Adsense wasnt started until Feb. 5th -- we are at 94.5k pageviews now getting 9-10k per day)... right now, Im running a auction for this banner spot..

I removed the link because of this rule:
    ** Cross-Posting is not allowed here. Cross-posting refers to posting new duplicate threads or posts, or the linking to threads or posts they have already started. **

Just look for the thread I started 80k Pageviews, bid for banner spot

Thanks

You can put a link to the other post if its on this site.

Despite this I only get 120 uniques per day. During Jan. I earned $50 per day from these 120 unique visitors, so the site seem to convert fairly well.
    nice CTR dude

Does any one have any ideas on how to move this affiliate venture to this level?
    Imho,
    a. try to promote Two Tier program (sub affiliate)
    b. add more products
    Your Health Encyclopedia
    Medical and health consumer information resources containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language

Hi,

VietVoice Entertainment with nearly 5,000 thousands unique daily visitors, which are about over 100,000 unique monthly and our currently Page Rank level is 5 on Google.com with 50,000+ search results. We would like to offering you an advertising for your business service and promises to promote your business success. Why Wait?

Advertise with us today! Check out our plans to see which one is suitable for your service. http://www.vietvoice.net/ads.php and view our live statistic.

Best regard,
    Frank Nguyen
    Advertising Manager