Please review my art, design, and entertainment blog

Hi all,

I am please to present my new weblog www.inspirefusion.com. I am updating this blog daily with new topics related to art, design, humor and interesting stories from all over the world.

I am trying to keep the ads away from the content so that they should not irritate the readers while reading.

Please visit my blog and let me know how am I blogging and feel free to share your suggestions?

Thanks
    Professional Banner Design :: Complete Satisfaction & Fast Turnaround
    InspireFusion.com :: Art, Design & Inspiration Blog

No single review / comment for my site?

I like your website, it has got good logo and extraordinary fresh design. Nice images on left side and some catchy content on it's right is great idea - it attracts potential readers. One of the best weblog I have seen in past few months.
    ModulesGarden
    High-End WHMCS Modules
    Software Development Outsourcing
    Custom WHMCS Modules Development

Really nice site and good original content. Great work! If I were to nit pick, I would say make the title banner a bit brighter. I had to turn my screen brightness up to be able to read it.
    I'd also move the search bar to the top of the page as having it half way down feels un-natural. I also don't like the tags box.
    Anyway, aside from that you've done a good job.

^ Thanks. I have moved the "search bar" a little up and for the title banner I will see what I can do.

I like it! Looks great! I would get rid of the ads! But that's just me!
    Jason

^ What ads you don't like? I mean the ad on top, sidebar or at the bottom of the post?

I honestly don't like the top one... I do however like the "Sponsors" one i think that's in a good place, and it has it's own title.

To me it shows your not trashing your site with unwanted ads. I don't like going to sites with ads... WHT is an exception LOL!
    Jason

But then again... It depends, if you put a different background for that ad make it ghost in there or something, that may do the trick for me!
    Jason

Oh I do love your "tracker online" at the bottom that show's whos online from what state/country! Love how I'm the only one from Alaska on the site!
    Jason

^ OK, I listened to your comment. Me too sometime don't like ads there because they interrupts when you move mouse and go to click on top categories but as you know we all want to earn money so I just didn't move them from there.

For sometime I have placed those ads on footer instead of header, let see how they are performing there

Very true good point! Well as long as you know where I'm coming from but other then that your site looks good! I like it a lot! Have you thought of making a forums so people can signup and submit news, or just talk with fellow geek heads?
    Jason

No, there is no plan to make a forum because forums take lots of time to promote and to get busy and nowadays only those forums are active that are old and online for many years, new forums do not get that much attraction.

However I will try to make a section where users can submit their news and I will publish them on the site.

I would appreciate if you LIKE my Facebook page and Follow me on Twitter

No worries mate. You should def implement that into your site, the news submission, it would allow you to not have to write a lot of new stories BUT making you read over peoples submissions to figure if it's approval worthy or not! Cheers
    Jason