$10,000 Gogle Adwords

Hi

I'm planing to spend $10,000 for google adwords. Can I get a good result? I want to list my ad around the world.
      0 Not allowed!

Probably not, you'll most likely throw that money away and not see any or very little results.

If you're going to stretch $10,000 across the globe, you're talking minimal impact. If you have to even ask this question, it means you don't understand ad-words.

Which means, if you're in the habit of giving away $10,000, I have a PO box you can send it to.
    Steven Crothers
    No BS cloud engineer and Red Hat architect.
      0 Not allowed!

For you to see any results you will be looking at 40-50K per month minimum and that also depends on what your target.
    Respectfully,
    Mr. Terrence
      0 Not allowed!

You'll certainly get a ton of traffic, but I'd use up that budget a little at a time so you can measure your results. That way you have a chance to fine-tune your landing page and ad titles/descriptions.
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions
      0 Not allowed!

If you are going to spend $10k then you should speak with Google's representatives. Not sure what the current minimum monthly spend is, but with high spenders, they work with you to customize a campaign to deliver the best results.
    BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
    Build your own website powered by BannerOS with our DIY service.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crothers View Post
    Probably not, you'll most likely throw that money away and not see any or very little results.

If you're going to stretch $10,000 across the globe, you're talking minimal impact. If you have to even ask this question, it means you don't understand ad-words.
    I agree. Might be better to start with smaller amounts, and get to know how ad-words works, before committing to a larger spend. Or hire an ad-words/SEO pro, who can advise you how best to spend that $10k. They might cost $1k, but you'll most likely get a better ROI on your ad spend.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up
      0 Not allowed!

You'll need to know what you're doing with Adwords. Be able to set up a proper campaign and optimize it by properly targeting the right audience with your ads. Just putting up a ton of money into an ad network can give you huge traffic but if that traffic is not interested in what you're selling it is just wasted money. Considering the amount of money you're looking to drop into an Adwords campaign, if you're not 100% sure on what you're doing you may want to look into hiring an expert that can help set up a proper campaign for you so you get the most out of your money spent.
      0 Not allowed!

Might be not.
    Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
    Spread your ads in google, facebook and become sponsor in high traffic blog
      0 Not allowed!

I agree, you will probably waste the entire $10,000 in Adwords and not get any results. If you want to advertise your hosting company, WHT is a great place and you'll probably get much better results.
    Snoork Hosting - Enterprise Servers | DDoS Protected Network
    99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
    Check Out Our Dedicated Server Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions
      0 Not allowed!

I think if you target area based then It brings effective results so quickly.
      0 Not allowed!