Server to Server FTP

Anyone can help me buy suggesting any software that can be use for transferring file from one remote server to another remote server like ftp ?

Why not log in via SSH on ServerA and then FTP from there onto ServerB and transfer the files?
    Uptime Monitor - Minimize your downtime by being the first to know about it!

Blacklist Monitor - Are any of your IPs or Domains blacklisted? Find out before it gets to affect you or your clients.

Is this just going to be a one time thing? And what are you transferring? Rsync might possibly work for you

Do SCP with passwordless authentication (key only)
    highavailability.io ██████ ███ ██ █ █
    High Availability WordPress Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by [HB]Andrei View Post
    Why not log in via SSH on ServerA and then FTP from there onto ServerB and transfer the files?
    I don't have SSH access

Quote Originally Posted by Onra Host View Post
    Is this just going to be a one time thing? And what are you transferring? Rsync might possibly work for you
    hostinger.co.uk do not provide cPanel that's why I'm not able to use cPanels transfer tools.

Actueally I want to transfer my Wordpress blog from hostinger.co.uk to my new hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by mrador View Post
    hostinger.co.uk do not provide cPanel that's why I'm not able to use cPanels transfer tools.

Actueally I want to transfer my Wordpress blog from hostinger.co.uk to my new hosting.
    I have never dealt with them before. Is their anyway you can take a backup? You can then download it, upload it to your new host and either manually move the files to the correct folder OR I'm 100% sure any reputable host will do the migration free of charge for you as long as they have: A. Access to the account or B. a backup of any type.

Why not ask your provider for the tar or zip file of your home data and database?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

yes im going to open support ticket

yes im going to open support ticket
    Let us know how it goes...I'm sure you will have no problem

You can transfer between servers with an FXP enabled client if the servers also support FXP. I know very few servers that support FXP.

A workaround, if you're on a Mac, is to use Transmit. Transmit allows you to configure a web server at each end of the transaction. It uses your Mac as an intermediary, however, so the files actually go from remote 1 to your Mac to remote 2.
    Your IT Concierge
    Server Management, Business-class Web Hosting
    Speedy, Secure, Stable Hosting for Developers

download it, upload it

That's a great option....if it's a small site.

I know a few WordPress sites that average 7GB of files with a 1-2GB sized database. Downloading...no problem. The upload would take forever depending on the connection.

I don't have SSH access
    Do you have SSH access on Server B? If yes, it's just as easy to get a remote file as it is to put one.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by 48-14 View Post
    That's a great option....if it's a small site.

I know a few WordPress sites that average 7GB of files with a 1-2GB sized database. Downloading...no problem. The upload would take forever depending on the connection.
    He already said he doesn't have SSH access and no cPanel to do a backup and restore like that. You also clearly missed my other suggestions nor first post. More importantly I don't see you suggesting anything else so...

He already said he doesn't have SSH access and no cPanel to do a backup and restore like that. You also clearly missed my other suggestions nor first post. More importantly I don't see you suggesting anything else so...
    One can upload and download....without cPanel and without ssh. It's like people that say "I don't want to use a cpanel host". cPanel is a control panel...not a host.

My comment was just saying that download/upload is usually a proven way that works in many situations...but the OP didn't mention how large the site is...which if it were a large site, then it's not a good option. That's all I was saying.

Checkout syncovery!
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

You can check out this software:
    http://www.wftpserver.com/ftprush.htm

I haven't used it myself but from their description it supports FTP to FTP transfer, so you just install it on your PC and connect to both servers via FTP and try transferring files that way from ServerA to ServerB.
    Uptime Monitor - Minimize your downtime by being the first to know about it!

Blacklist Monitor - Are any of your IPs or Domains blacklisted? Find out before it gets to affect you or your clients.

Use lftp if you don't have shell access on the original server. Very powerful program. But how are you going to get the db... might need a wpbplugin.

File transfer successful by my new hosting provider. But how they transfer everything with in 8 minutes !!!