Thread: First VPS

First VPS

Hello,

I just just wondering if anyone had any recommendations about what I should use for my first VP. I would not really like to go over $100 p/m and I'm looking for around 10GB Disk space and 100GB+ B.

I dont have experience with VPS yet I have some knowledge of MYSql etc, but not alot.

Please help.

j0nAsh

What control panel are you looking for? cPanel? Plesk? DirectAdmin?

I have alot more experience with Cpanel, yet I would like to try something new. Something that would handle reselling at the highest possible.

Have had a look into Plesk and it seems relatively easy to use.

Isnt letting me edit for some reason, would just like to add:

I would ideally like a billing system and possibly automated account setup with the VPS, would be willing to pay extra for that.

With that budget you can get a very decent VPS configuration. Having billing system as addition would probably mean that you'd have to pay a license for such system; you should search the forums to see which one would suit you the best.
    Have a question?

Hey ur new i would advice you to go with a low profile VPS.
    More than decade with webhosting!

Thank you for the tips, will do some researching into the billing system. Are there any other aspects that I should look into in more detail?

I belive powervps.com include a clientexec licence with some of there plans, might be worth you looking there.