Arrow Web Host SemoWeb.com is Awesome! Here's My Review

Hello Member's & Guest. I just wanted to give my Personal Review of SemoWeb.Com. I have been Hosted with them for the Past 6 months Now and Everything has been excellent! There response to My Tickets are Very fast and Accurate! I have never had any issues with them Regarding Support,Script Installation, or any Other issues I may have on My End! "They Have Really Helped Me Out!" I just purchased a domain with them MerchantAccountMaster.Com My New Business I am Getting Started and I didnt have to worry about DNS They Took Care Of that For Me! Semoweb Has provided me a Excellent Reseller Account For $5.00 a Month! I have the silver Reseller Perfectly hosting all my sites along with a dedicated ip and the domain I just purchased with them.

I am Giving this Review because I Truly Appreciate There Up Time and Support They have Giving Me. I hope those that are Hosting with Them are Having the Same Great experience I am Having.

My Personal Rating's

Uptime : 9/10 score
    support : 10/10 score
    Quality : 10/10 score

Nice review... Good work SemoWeb !
    Subodh Manikoth [Netmagics.com - In Business Since 2007]
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    99.9% Uptime SLA | 30 Days Money Back | 24x7 Live Support
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit

Thanks for letting us know ImBusinessCa.

I visited SemoWeb each and everything is good but When I visited this web host at that time live chat was offline while I prefer to 24/7 live support for technical queries.

Quote Originally Posted by nancysmith View Post
    I visited SemoWeb each and everything is good but When I visited this web host at that time live chat was offline while I prefer to 24/7 live support for technical queries.
    Are they supposed to be offering 24/7 chat? All I saw was "24x7 Support by phone or email".

I Cant Speak On Your Visits Nor am I Hear to Defend anything or anyone. As a Customer when I have any Issues My Tickets are Responded to Promptly or If Something Urgent the Phone is answered. I hope that Helps You. Thanks

Hello,

We do not provide support via chat. Live chat is strictly for sales.

We offer 24x7 support via ticket and phone.

Quote Originally Posted by ImBusinessCa View Post
    Hello Member's & Guest. I just wanted to give my Personal Review of SemoWeb.Com. I have been Hosted with them for the Past 6 months Now and Everything has been excellent! There response to My Tickets are Very fast and Accurate! I have never had any issues with them Regarding Support,Script Installation, or any Other issues I may have on My End! "They Have Really Helped Me Out!" I just purchased a domain with them MerchantAccountMaster.Com My New Business I am Getting Started and I didnt have to worry about DNS They Took Care Of that For Me! Semoweb Has provided me a Excellent Reseller Account For $5.00 a Month! I have the silver Reseller Perfectly hosting all my sites along with a dedicated ip and the domain I just purchased with them.

I am Giving this Review because I Truly Appreciate There Up Time and Support They have Giving Me. I hope those that are Hosting with Them are Having the Same Great experience I am Having.

My Personal Rating's

Uptime : 9/10 score
    support : 10/10 score
    Quality : 10/10 score
    Hello,

Thank your for the awesome feed back its really been a pleasure working with you. More importantly thank you for the opportunity.

All the best,

Dustin
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

* Hello ~~ Thanks for Review! Its help my search :)

Hello~~

First, Thank you for sharing review with Semoweb.
    I am actually interest in their VPS hostings. But you are on their reseller. May I ask if you have tried their VPS hostings, and if they are reliable..?

Thanks~~

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBox View Post
    Hello~~

First, Thank you for sharing review with Semoweb.
    I am actually interest in their VPS hostings. But you are on their reseller. May I ask if you have tried their VPS hostings, and if they are reliable..?

Thanks~~
    Their VPS servers are as fast as the reseller service. I have tried it.

Thumbs up Hello ~~ Thanks.. I will check Out them now ~

Quote Originally Posted by PrestonHost-Faris View Post
    Their VPS servers are as fast as the reseller service. I have tried it.
    Hello Faris~~

Thank you... I will go n order now.! Hopefully, I made the good decision.

Please do not let me down, Semoweb.

Thanks~~

Nice review, im checking them out right now since im trying to find a good reseller program.

I just looked at their site..

Their prices look good, but their bandwidth for resellers doesn't sit well 10gb space with 20gb bandwidth. i was expecting competitive numbers.

good luck though.

I wonder if they can customize their bandwidth?

Quote Originally Posted by GinAndJuice View Post
    I just looked at their site..

Their prices look good, but their bandwidth for resellers doesn't sit well 10gb space with 20gb bandwidth. i was expecting competitive numbers.

good luck though.

I wonder if they can customize their bandwidth?
    Hello,

Yes we can
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

Yeah that semoweb, hes a nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent91326 View Post
    Yeah that semoweb, hes a nice guy.

Thanks

I've always been a fan of semoweb. Great review!

But sometimes, the server where my account is hosted goes down. Just like now. I really do hope you'll fix this. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ang C View Post
    But sometimes, the server where my account is hosted goes down. Just like now. I really do hope you'll fix this. Thanks.
    Have you submitted a ticket we are here 24x7 to assist.

Also can I get the ticket number.

Quote Originally Posted by Ang C View Post
    I've always been a fan of semoweb. Great review!
    Me toooooo