* SHOUTCAST CONTROL PANEL $14.99/month! You Can Start Offering SHOUTcast Hosting Today!

The long awaited SHOUTcast hosting control panel has now become publicly available to the entire web hosting industry. SCPanel was designed to allow web hosting providers, the ability to provide SHOUTcast streaming services, for audio, video and on-demand content. SCPanel can be easily integrated with cPanel and other popular web hosting control panels or function as a stand-alone application.

SCPanel is the SHOUTcast hosting control panel that the hosting industry has been seeking for years. SCPanel is designed to allow a web host to easily create and manage Shoutcast servers in a production environment. SCPanel provides web hosts the ability to define the Shoutcast bandwidth & bitrate limits, and many other Shoutcast settings. SCPanel enables web hosting companies to effectively organize and run a Shoutcast business. SCPanel will allow your company to easily broaden your range of hosting services, attract more customers and increase your bottom line!

Get your SCPanel unlimited website license today for the limited time pricing of $14.99 a month and a FREE installation!

SCPanel Software Features

Feature Highlights:
    These features comprise the core functionality of SCPanel and define what makes SCPanel the industry leading Shoutcast control panel.

-Shoutcast Radio Server Management (complete with an exhaustive amount of features and customizable options.)
    -A stand-alone running application (requires no special control panel in order to function, but also may easily be integrated with popular web hosting control panels. Supported on Linux and FreeBSD operating systems.)
    -Support for WinAmp, Windows Media Player, Quicktime and Real Media Player listeners (broaden the audience a Shoutcast radio may reach.)
    -Compatibility for NSV Shoutcast video streaming (broadcast videos with your Shoutcast server.)
    -Quick and Simple Web-Based Installation and Configuration

Admin Features
    The following features include the features that the owner of an SCPanel license would use to administrate the SCPanel installations sold to his or her clients.

Setup

-Automatic Account Creation (control panel with skeleton directory function required: WHM, Plesk, Ensim, DirectAdmin)
    -Shoutcast Server Installation via Web Browser (just visit domain after new account creation)
    -Complete configuration for IP, port, max slots, and up to 35 settings (all options of the Shoutcast binary)

Limitations

-Maximum Traffic Allowed
    (can be set to unmetered, or custom value in MB) -Maximum Bitrate Allowed
    (can be set to unlimited, or custom value from drop-down list)
    -Lockdown feature for both traffic and bitrate
    (with lockdown enabled, when user hits their monthly bandwidth limit, his control panel password will change to a random value that is e-mailed to the server administrator.)
    -Limit checks per 3 minutes
    -Enable or Disable on-demand streaming

User Features
    The following features include what the end user (whom an SCPanel installation is sold to) will be able to utilize.

-Login Validation System
    -Start/Stop Shoutcast Server
    -Bandwidth Usage Report/Status
    -Ability to edit Shoutcast server configuration (excluding bitrate, user and bandwidth settings)
    -On-Demand Content Management
    -SCPanel access info change (password AND username)
    -One Click Update System
    -View Active Server Status (index/main page)
    -Customizable Shoutcast Server Traffic Graphs
    -Configurable Shoutcast Server Statistics
    -Password reset via email
    -Customer's information setup (email etc to recover password or get report if lockdown)
    -Manage/Upload radio intro file and backup file
    -Log Files Management

Extra Features

-At the end of month, a traffic report is mailed to the admin and user and bandwidth counter is reset.
    -Administrator is provided with the ability to log into a user's Shoutcast Control Panel without the user's password.
    -Ability to reinstall shoutcast binary with hidden commands in updating system
    -Ability to reinstall SCanelP with hidden commands in updating system

Demo SCPanel:
    Check out a demo of SCPanel by visiting http://demo.scpanel.net (user: demo pass: demo). New skins will be released for SCPanel and made will be made available free of charge to all licensed users. This link will open in a new window.

SCPanel License Pricing
    Monthly License $14.99 a month (limited time grand opening offer)
    Annual License $149.99 a year
    Lifetime License $499.99 one-time fee

A SCPanel will work for one server IP address, but for an unlimited number of Shoutcast accounts. All license orders will be setup within 24 hours, at which time you will be e-mailed with everything needed to get SCPanel running on your server within minutes!

Order Now! - More Info...

Contact Info
    E-mail: sales@scpanel.net
    AIM: SCPanelRep
    MSN: admin@scpanel.net

Thank you for reading, please feel free to post any questions
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

These are great guy's, support is very good plus you have the option to contact them via MSN/AIM, SCPanel Developer is always there if you need him. The control panel is also very good. :-).
    Please PM me if you need any updates or help.

Well that not true b/c I try them and the AIM and the support is very slow it take about 2 to 3 day to response
    WHMCS Services / City Tecks
    WHMCS Development | Blesta / WISECP Developer

Quote Originally Posted by htb
    Well that not true b/c I try them and the AIM and the support is very slow it take about 2 to 3 day to response

When i contacted them about exchaning links I got a reply a few weeks later. I've not emailed them with tech. or sales questions.
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

Quote Originally Posted by thomase
    When i contacted them about exchaning links I got a reply a few weeks later. I've not emailed them with tech. or sales questions.
    I can guarantee you that the three week reply made on your open ended inquiry is not our average technical support response time. On our forums you'll be able to get an idea of our response times. Generally our response times on the forums are about as twice as long as our e-mail response times.
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Site is down. No response in two days.
    ========================
    ========================

Quote Originally Posted by KoKo Host
    Site is down. No response in two days.
    The site is fine..

Must be an problem on my end than. Still cant view it with an proxy i can Evreything with them is slow from what im seeing.
    ========================
    ========================

Also your sales and supprt take long
    WHMCS Services / City Tecks
    WHMCS Development | Blesta / WISECP Developer

Ok here is my experience with these people.....

To start with everything was fine.. they took payment quick and i recieved my email first thing in the morning.. so no problems there...

However...

After serveral downloads and installs on my server i finally got to installing the damn thing, which turns out to not even do what anyone would want it to, you can only install one server per domain, which i think is pretty lame, what if i'm a SHOUTcast host and not a web host, i'm screwed !
    Anyway... just after installing all these things that SCPanel claims i needed (everything was working fine as it was i might add), i get the message.. `cpsrvd failed.. retrying`, since then i've had loads of emails like this, then BANG.. tonight my apache has packed up.. wont restart, roll back.. nothing, I have even rebooted the server AGAIN..(I had to do it when installing SCPanel.. not happy about that either since id had 100% uptime since i purchased it).

So yeah.. all these problems can be yours for the crappy price of $14.99 / Month..
    No thanks, think I'll stick with cast control, its free, easy to use and you get support within 10 minutes.

Anyway.. sorry for my rant, but i run several other servers and NEVER had any problems like this.
    My advice to you is to stay clear of this company, and infact any company that don't even have any other contact info on thier site apart from msn or aim is best to stay away from, these guys ask you for your server ip, and root password and they will install it for you if you wish.. would you trust someone like this ?? hummm i think not.

Anyway.. bye bye
    www.NT-Hosts.net
    Shared Hosting - Reseller - Email Hosting - Forum Hosting - Linux server admins
    Phone: 07092898178 - Fax: 07092898179 - Email:Sales@NT-Hosts.net

I order and pay on nov. 6, and they never send me a single email. So I cancelled my subscription in paypal and I completed a claim.

STAY AWAY!

It is a pitty, I was thinking about ordering the SCPanel as Cast control
    still have several missing features valuable for final users.
    Last edited by microvax; 12-19-2006 at 01:43 PM.