Arrow WiredTree: Fully Managed + Proactive Monitoring - Lifetime Discounts + Free RAM!

Hi All,

In celebration of opening our new facility, releasing version 2 of our ServerShield Security and Optimization Suite, and releasing our new client portal Grove and we are pleased to announce the following specials. This is the first time in 6 months WiredTree has offered new hosting specials - don't miss out!

FULLY MANAGED + FULLY LOADED Blowout Sale!
    VPS256 and VPS512: 128MB RAM FREE! + 10% OFF LIFETIME!
    Hybrid Servers: 20% OFF LIFETIME!
    - Save up to $29.80/month!

FULLY MANAGED
    » 24/7/365 Proactive Service Monitoring and Restoration
    - Includes HTTP, HTTPS, PING, IMAP, POP3, CPanel, SMTP, FTP, DNS
    » The industry's best support!
    - 24/7/365 Toll-Free Phone + Helpdesk
    - Direct support from US based Level 3 technicians
    - Average helpdesk response well under 15 minutes!
    » Proactive Software and Security Updates
    - Sleep soundly knowing WiredTree is watching your server!
    » ServerShield Hardening
    - Includes Firewall, Brute Force Detection, Custom Spam Filtering, Anti-Virus, much more!
    » Free Transfer Assistance
    - Move to WiredTree without worry!

FULLY LOADED
    »8 CPU Cores (Dual Quad Core Clovertowns)
    »8 x SATAII RE RAID-10 Disk Arrays
    - For fast Disk I/O and Data Security
    »12GB+ RAM per Node
    - Virtuozzo SLM
    »Client Portal for complete account control
    - Monitor Bandwidth, Control Reverse DNS, and much more!
    »Included Features with all accounts:
    - cPanel / WHM
    - Fully Managed Support
    - Nightly Backups to off-server RAID array
    »No Setup Fees, Month-to-Month Contracts
    »No hidden fees! Everything you need is included!

For a limited time only:

128MB of RAM FREE on VPS256 and VPS512 + Take 10% off all Fully Managed VPS Accounts! - Get 10% off all WiredTree Managed VPS accounts for the lifetime of the account! and an additional 128MB RAM FREE Enter in the coupon code "FREERAM+10PERCENTOFF" in the coupon section of our order form and this will be applied!

20% OFF LIFETIME on our Hybrid plan - Get 20% off our Hybrid Server for the lifetime of the account! Enter in the coupon code "20PERCENTOFF" in the coupon section of our order form and this will be applied!

WiredTree Fully Managed VPS256 with Cpanel
    * Intel Dual Xeon Clovertown (8 CPU Cores)
    * 256MB Guaranteed RAM +128MB FREE = 384MB Guaranteed RAM
    * 1024MB Burstable RAM
    * 300GB Bandwidth (100Mbps Uplink)
    * 30GB RAID-10 Disk Space
    * Fully Managed - 24x7 Toll-free Phone + Helpdesk
    * 24x7 Proactive Monitoring and Service Restoration
    * ServerShield Server Hardening
    * 4 Dedicated IPs
    * cPanel / WHM
    * Virtuozzo Power Panel
    * Nightly Off-Server RAID Backups Included
    * No Setup Fee!
    * Only $44.10/month! ($24.90/month total SAVINGS)
    Click here to Order Now!
    Enter in the coupon code "FREERAM+10PERCENTOFF" in the coupon section of our order form and this will be applied!

WiredTree Fully Managed VPS512 with Cpanel
    * Intel Dual Xeon Clovertown (8 CPU Cores)
    * 512MB Guaranteed RAM +128MB FREE = 640MB Guaranteed RAM
    * 2048MB Burstable RAM
    * 500GB Bandwidth (100Mbps Uplink)
    * 50GB RAID-10 Disk Space
    * Fully Managed - 24x7 Toll-free Phone + Helpdesk Support
    * 24x7 Proactive Monitoring and Service Restoration
    * 4 Dedicated IPs
    * cPanel / WHM
    * Virtuozzo Power Panel
    * Nightly Off-Server RAID Backups included
    * No Setup Fee!
    * Only $80.10/month! ($28.90/month total SAVINGS )
    Click here to Order Now!
    Enter in the coupon code "FREERAM+10PERCENTOFF" in the coupon section of our order form and this will be applied!

WiredTree Hybrid Server with Cpanel
    * Intel Dual Xeon Woodcrest 5130
    * 1GB Guaranteed Fully Buffered RAM
    - 2GB Burstable RAM
    * 100GB RAID-10 Disk Space
    - SATA II w/NCQ 16MB Cache 7200RPM
    * 1000GB Transfer (100Mbps Uplink)
    * Fully Managed
    * 24/7/365 Phone and Help Desk Support
    * Proactive Updates and Monitoring
    * 8 IP Addresses
    * cPanel/WHM
    * Fantastico
    * Virtuozzo Power Panel
    * Starting at $139/month
    *$119.20/month! ($29.80/month SAVINGS)
    Click here to Order Now!
    Enter in the coupon code "20PERCENTOFF" in the coupon section of the order form and this will be applied!

Why WiredTree?

» ServerShield Server Hardening
    All WiredTree VPS servers include our exclusive initial security hardening service, ServerShield, free of charge. This service saves you time and money by greatly increasing the security, performance, and reliability of your WiredTree server. It includes APF firewall, anti-spam and anti-virus configuration, Brute Force Detection, HTTP intrusion protection, and more! Your server is locked down, ready to go when you receive it!

** *** NEW FEATURES IN SERVERSHIELD 2 ***
    Just released: Version 2 of our ServerShield Security and Optimization Suite

Greatly expanded Spam Filtering!
    - Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to filter spam sent in images and PDF files.
    - Checksum-based collaborative filtering technology
    - Extensive enhanced rules for SpamAssassin and ClamAV to catch more spam
    - Improved Realtime Blocklist selection
    - Dictionary Attack Protection

Full FFMPEG and related utility support!
    - FFMPEG, FFMPEG-PHP, Mencoder, and all related tools.
    - Everything you need to play/convert flash videos and run Youtube-like sites!

PHP Hardening through the Hardened PHP Project (Suhosin)!

Revamped Mod_security ruleset!
    - Extensive and revamped ruleset to protect your web applications from exploits!

RoundCube Webmail!
    - A gorgeous web mail client - http://roundcube.net/

"Nobody" Process Inspector!
    - Intelligently scans processes running as "nobody" for system security

Updated Firewall!
    - Supports automatically updating Spamhaus DROP list to block traffic consisting of stolen 'zombie' netblocks and netblocks controlled entirely by professional spammers.

» Complete Management
    Our plans feature complete management - software + hardware + network + proactive monitoring. Quite simply, we take care of your server so that you can run your business. Our support is perfect for who wish to outsource server administration, those upgrading from shared hosting or reseller accounts to a dedicated, and for anyone who needs business-class hosting.

We provide you full 24/7/365 toll-free phone and help desk support for all software that comes installed on your managed server. All support is provided directly from US based Level 3 technicians with years of system administration experience. Each server comes with 24/7/365 monitoring as well as proactive response to any downed services - you can sleep soundly again! Your server is kept up to date with all of the latest security patches. We provide full support for the hardware in your server, backed by one of the industry's best SLAs.

» Average ticket response time is well under 15 minutes!

» Free Transfer Assistance: Need help moving from your old provider? Just ask! We can help, free of charge!

» True Server-Grade Hardware
    All of our servers also feature the latest in true server-grade hardware. Our VPS servers feature quad-core Intel Xeon Clovertown processors, Fully Buffered ECC Memory, Hot Swap 8 disk RAID-10 RE arrays, and SuperMicro motherboards and chassis.

» Extensive Features
    All VPS accounts are truly reseller-ready and come with full root access. Cpanel/WHM is included, as are private nameservers and generous disk space and bandwidth allowances. Additionally, they are backed up nightly to an off-server RAID array. Click here for a full feature list.

» WiredTree is not a reseller - we own all of our equipment and operate our own network!
    We operate private datacenter space and own all of our network equipment and server hardware! Our network is powered by Savvis, Level(3) and RCN premium bandwidth. We use the latest in Juniper Routers and Cisco Switches. For more information, please visit our network and datacenter sections.

WiredTree SLA: www.wiredtree.com/legal/sla.html

IP to ping: 208.79.234.72
    Speed Test: www.wiredtree.com/10mb.bin

If you have any questions about our services, please contact me at zac@wiredtree.com or give us a call - 866-523-8733 / +1 312-447-0510 International. You can also PM me!
    Zac Cogswell / CEI
    Formerly known as WiredTree Zac

Hi Zac,

Just wondering if you guys have any celebration specials for existing clients? No harm asking rite? Ehehe.

Cheers,
    Marty

setup is slow. my vps is still not ready even though I have shot a few tickets. Online sales support is always offline. Hope you can expedite the order. Ticket no:
    WHK-513332

Quote Originally Posted by hostbz View Post
    setup is slow. my vps is still not ready even though I have shot a few tickets. Online sales support is always offline. Hope you can expedite the order. Ticket no:
    WHK-513332
    Worth waiting for - product is good and support is excellent.

they normally verify every order before setting you up. my account took less than few hours after i placed my order and they rang me to check everything else. Yes, worth the wait, support is always excellent and proactive.

Marty

24 hours have passed, still no one calls me for verification. Somemore I am repeated client. Not new client. I tried to call their sales department, unfortunately it was closed. No ticket reply so far.

Quote Originally Posted by hostbz View Post
    24 hours have passed, still no one calls me for verification. Somemore I am repeated client. Not new client. I tried to call their sales department, unfortunately it was closed. No ticket reply so far.
    Current clients need to order new services through Grove so they don't have to go through verification again. I see your order in the system and it was flagged for extended review for a few reasons.

I don't see that you have another account active in our system unless it is under a different name and email address - the system will not let you place an order on the web site with the same email address as a current client. I see notes on the account where we have tried to contact you for phone verification but have not been successful. I will make sure this gets retried today and you will be set up as soon as screening is completed. Sorry for any inconvenience, but these steps are necessary to protect ourselves and our clients.
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

Hi Marty,

Existing clients can use these specials to order new services, but we don't have anything besides that. We do have some plans to post current client-only specials in Grove in the future though.

Quote Originally Posted by martymart View Post
    Hi Zac,

Just wondering if you guys have any celebration specials for existing clients? No harm asking rite? Ehehe.

Cheers,
    Marty
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

Quote Originally Posted by WiredTree Zac View Post
    This is the first time in 6 months WiredTree has offered new hosting specials - don't miss out!
    The above statement doesn't seem true: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=667191
    Looks like I missed a better deal recently

Quote Originally Posted by smoore View Post
    The above statement doesn't seem true: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=667191
    Looks like I missed a better deal recently
    When the offer text was originally written it was true - this post was copy/pasted from an older offer. I will make sure the copy gets updated. Sorry for any confusion.

Zac
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

Thanks, not a big deal. Looks like you guys have a great reputation, I'm just still looking around.

I got the vps lastly. Support department replied ticket very fast, surprisingly! I actually resell your VPS to my client, so I will have separate client login for each of them so that they can pay you directly.

How long is your offer extended to? I mean until when....

Hello, any way to get this plan, WiredTree Fully Managed VPS256 with Cpanel, with half the disk space for $30.00ish.
    Thank You,
    Bryon Phillips
    http://www.elkgrovehosting.com

Quote Originally Posted by bphillips1972 View Post
    Hello, any way to get this plan, WiredTree Fully Managed VPS256 with Cpanel, with half the disk space for $30.00ish.
    Sorry, no it is not. The plan is set.
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

do you guys offer plesk?

No, all of our VPS plans come with cPanel.
    Zac Cogswell / CEI