Question Need help to decide

Hello guys.

By the end of this year, I need help from all of you to decide which one is best for reseller hosting between Hawkhost or Ezpzhosting or Pasifichost? I appreciate your experience as their reseller if any.

Thanks in advance

I'd have to say Hawkhost.....though EZPZHosting would also be a good choice!

I've never used Hawkhost or Pacifichost but in 2 days time I would have been with EZPZ for one year, never had any problems with them; they treat their servers and clientele well.

I think you should read the reviews here on the forums. There are plenty of reviews on a lot of hosts.

HawkHost +1
    EZPZ +1

Just do a search on forums and you'll be ale to make your choice.
    Isolated-Hosting - Excellent Hosting At Affordable Prices!
    Server Locations: Phoenix, AZ - Dallas, TX
    Shared | Reseller Hosting Solutions
    24/7 Support | 15 Day Money Back Guarantee | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

I have no experience with HawkHost.

EZPZ has been amazing in helping me every step of the way. From WHMCS guidance to end-user support, their customer service has been nothing short of amazing. Their patience is infinite and their skill is vast. They also regularly run promotions for existing customers.

Unfortunately, my server (US7) has taken a beating. I've had three major outages so far in December alone. Their support was enough to convince me to stay, so I'm really hoping they have all the kinks worked out for good.

I'd give EZPZ a "B-" rating right now. If they get US7 straightened out for good, that will go up to an "A+" without hesitation.
    The world would be a better place if people drank better coffee.

Hands down without second thought HawkHost. I've been around the block and these guys are the real deal. I have a shared hosting account with them and since I've been with them I've experienced zero downtime. Not saying there won't be any, I just haven't seen it. Support is faster than any other company I've been with (nicer and more efficient as well). Additionally, they don't overload their servers with sites on their shared servers. The server loads are shockingly low and the site speed is seriously fast.

Don't take my word for it, google "hawkhost reviews" or just read the reviews in this forum, I'm not the only one who loves them!!

Either way, good luck

+1 for the hawks pal.
    This forum is nothing but a ocean and the hosts are like fishes. there are many good fishes, both always wish for the sharks, sometimes tuna is also worth.

I think you understood what i meant

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchiesame View Post
    +1 for the hawks pal.
    This forum is nothing but a ocean and the hosts are like fishes. there are many good fishes, both always wish for the sharks, sometimes tuna is also worth.

Guys...
    Thank you very much for your opinion sharing...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by XTremo View Post
    I'd have to say Hawkhost.....though EZPZHosting would also be a good choice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary2 View Post
    I've never used Hawkhost or Pacifichost but in 2 days time I would have been with EZPZ for one year, never had any problems with them; they treat their servers and clientele well.
    Quote Originally Posted by VopaHost View Post
    I think you should read the reviews here on the forums. There are plenty of reviews on a lot of hosts.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsolatedHosting View Post
    HawkHost +1
    EZPZ +1

Just do a search on forums and you'll be ale to make your choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by floor9 View Post
    I have no experience with HawkHost.

EZPZ has been amazing in helping me every step of the way. From WHMCS guidance to end-user support, their customer service has been nothing short of amazing. Their patience is infinite and their skill is vast. They also regularly run promotions for existing customers.

Unfortunately, my server (US7) has taken a beating. I've had three major outages so far in December alone. Their support was enough to convince me to stay, so I'm really hoping they have all the kinks worked out for good.

I'd give EZPZ a "B-" rating right now. If they get US7 straightened out for good, that will go up to an "A+" without hesitation.
    Quote Originally Posted by esimp View Post
    Hands down without second thought HawkHost. I've been around the block and these guys are the real deal. I have a shared hosting account with them and since I've been with them I've experienced zero downtime. Not saying there won't be any, I just haven't seen it. Support is faster than any other company I've been with (nicer and more efficient as well). Additionally, they don't overload their servers with sites on their shared servers. The server loads are shockingly low and the site speed is seriously fast.

Don't take my word for it, google "hawkhost reviews" or just read the reviews in this forum, I'm not the only one who loves them!!

Either way, good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchiesame View Post
    +1 for the hawks pal.

Guys...
    Thank you very much for your opinion sharing...

EZPZ would be a good choice.

The only problem i have with EZPZ is that support times are really variable. Right now i am waiting on an anwser on a ticket i opened 4 hours ago. Sometimes you get an answer within a reasonable timeframe (within an hour), sometimes you have to wait hours and hours.
    If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by target View Post
    EZPZ would be a good choice.

The only problem i have with EZPZ is that support times are really variable. Right now i am waiting on an anwser on a ticket i opened 4 hours ago. Sometimes you get an answer within a reasonable timeframe (within an hour), sometimes you have to wait hours and hours.
    Let me change this in to 8 hours with no reponse.

Quote Originally Posted by target View Post
    Let me change this in to 8 hours with no reponse.
    What's your ticket ID?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_EZPZ View Post
    What's your ticket ID?
    You just responded to it. Sorry for being a bit nervouse about it but my client was breathin in my neck all day about this. If i don't get any info, i can not tell anything what is going on.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by webhostcorp View Post
    Hello guys.

By the end of this year, I need help from all of you to decide which one is best for reseller hosting between Hawkhost or Ezpzhosting or Pasifichost? I appreciate your experience as their reseller if any.

Thanks in advance
    Hi,

I have no experience with them but i would suggest you to compare their features, prices and customer's feedbacks with each other and it will definitely help to choose one out of them.

You can also take a look at turnkeyinternet.net and theprimehost.com.They have some good offers.