Best hosting option: requirements - asp.net, sql server, wordpress

Hey all,

Its my first time here! These forums look exciting and I am hopeful about finding useful information here. I am looking for suggestions on which hosting provider to choose based on the following requirements.
    My web application runs on asp.net and needs MS sql server. And we want our blogging platform to be WordPress, which will require PHP and MySQL. We are a startup, so we want to start small with shared hosting and expand later based on the market pulse.
    For these requirements, which hosting platform is the best? I have narrowed down to the below three-
    a. DiscountASP
    b. GoDaddy
    c. 1and1 (not sure if 1and1 supports the technology stack I mentioned, pls guide me with this information as well)

Appreciate any help!

I would start by searching the forums for reviews on these companies and see if any are related to your specific needs.
    Chris Larkin
    Senior Hosting Consultant
    SingleHop Managed Dedicated Servers
    http://singlehop.com

Absolutely... You can use the 'Search' feature above to get the reviews of the hosting companies you mentioned. Please be sure that you get support for asp.net as well as php as some of the Windows centric do not support php.

Good luck!
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk