Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    In the industrial building it took time to setup. First Sean Corbin Moxiecolo organized a dark cable from the industrial building to Front street. After a couple of years he built up payables with creditors, suppliers and utilities (some underhandedly) that have not been paid. Later he changed his name to SecureAccessColo. Then he obviously premeditated the move to Beanfield in advance and when ready pulled the midnight move.

I know for a fact the carrier is owed money at the industrial building he disappeared from. The Landlord told me they will be commencing legal action. Also the Police will be involved due to items that have been stolen and vandalized.

This character is leaving a wave of destruction behind him.

God can only help his customers.
      0 Not allowed!

This is too cool. I heard through the grapevine that SecureAccessColo is being sought by the authorities. Soap opera is getting interesting. Anyone else hear this information?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanah-Sales View Post
    This is starting to get a little creepy. Im sure most of you have better things to do than stalk these guys all the time. Anyone even remotely considering using them Im sure will get the idea about this company from whats already been said.
    True, but when a person distroys your business, what would you?
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sekweta View Post
    I'm a bit curious how he can owe money and still be allowed to remove his equipment from (so many?) places. My experience with colos is, we're required to declare any equipment we bring in so it can be registered (make, model, serial#). When it's removed, they check again to make sure the gear you're removing actually belongs to you.

I seriously doubt they would allow us to remove the equipment if we owed them a pile of money in delinquent bills.

And if he's just renting empty space and pulling in a circuit, how does he pass the credit check of so many different telecoms-- because I doubt he can skip out on Carrier A at location 1, and get Carrier A again at location 2. For those who say he keeps changing business names, if your business is brand new, they're going to check the owner's personal credit.

This just doesn't add up on so many different levels.
    oh no
    first he willing to come and pickup the server and bring in to the colocation, second the sticker on the back of the machine he make it up.. and those security guy doesn't check anything that suppose to check, they see anything stick on the server then click OK. the same thing as u moving out. you brought in the server, u can take the server out..nothing wrong ?? the name check in was you..

he owed ~~k and kept growing to cogent and can't pay it off, but a scummer like him used another people's name for financing, his wife's name that used for the location in the brampton location, am I right? .. cuz he knows they will kick him out in 151 front street cage rental..now in this unit..and most of those machines he has in there were his using for torrent pirating, seeding and downloading.. that's why he's careless about other's servers... "Sean if u search the web carefully, u see your companies name posted on other forums as well, i couldn't believe that i am linked here now.. LOL.."

as people said above, maybe u didn't read it... he used other's name for the business, financing etc.. and u know that, his cages was locked because of the bill that he can't pay couple times back, and somehow he came up with portion of it and they reopened and many thing happened after that, i don't remember it in detail. i am sure those people who knows him also on this website.. and read the above posts. "Sean, if i was u, just kept the torrent site going and leave the hosting business alone, u were so greedy, but stupid. btw, if u come back to 151 front street, maybe we meet up sometime, and maybe we sell u some space with cheap price and torrent is allowed, but not the pirate one like yours. and just for u Sean, not selling to anyone else u are my first pirority "

and to all: anyone here hosted with Sean, ever got charged for over used of bandwidth? no u don't, cuz why? please tell me.. he doesnt' care about the bandwidth if u max it out (another word, he doesn't know how to set it up, who doing colocation doesn't care about the bandwidth?), he lives on the torrent site. i am not sure if he's still at the same place, last time i went to the place was in brampton and the water was leaking. that rental generator is for show people, i didn't see it there.. maybe u see it on and off .. ?? LOL .. and does it really in used? haha this is a real matter.

and yes, the move does involve other carriers. he got it setup before and the move it over nite.
    Last edited by mazmillion; 07-14-2010 at 08:43 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

5. Enough is enough

Colin we are getting a little sick and tired of you going around starting stories you know nothing about.

Here are the facts

1. Colin you were kicked out for non payment for over 4 months.. During the years you were with us for some reason all was peachy with you.. Now that we forced you to pay up and get out since the day that happened you have been stalking us and creating stories that are so far from truth it gets a little funny

Regarding all the other crap its just that crap

No one in the company is being sought by the police because if this was true it would not be hard to find us we are not hiding anywhere.

All of our invoices related to that location were paid and up to date so to say that we took off over night is complete ******** you can not clear out 10k worth of space in a night.

We do not owe our carrier's any monies and have never owed then hence it was not hard to request a change over

We do not run torrent sites in any way shape or form what clients does is up to them as long as is within the law in Canada

So with that being said I am not even going to waste any more time on this matter and or crap colin is starting

Secure Access Colo Inc is still 100% in business and will be for a long time

Sean Corbin

VP Operations

Secure Access Colo Inc
      0 Not allowed!

Seriously this is getting sick now, it was fun for a while but OP is kind of full time investigator on these guyz. Hope he is getting paid for that.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SecureDataCenters View Post
    Regarding all the other crap its just that crap
    Really? Because all you bothered to refute were the trivial generic accusations that didn't really have any bearing on how you do business...they were obviously the result of a disgruntled customer without you pointing it out.

You've clearly been running things on a shoestring and have been at best disingenuous about how business is handled. You seem to have run "Secure Data Centers" out of a single "datacenter", run from a strip mall with a propped back door and exaggerated capabilities. Your home page from weeks ago advertises cage buildout, shows an actual datacenter as a foreground picture, and a single page of information about what you do (I love that your "sitemap" link, like everything else, just links back to your index page). This while actively denying that the "just an employee" husband of the titular head with a horrible reputation here, titled as the VP of Operations has anything to do with "day to day operations"

Now you seem to have shuffled across town without any public notice, fitting a long history of fleeting ventures. Was the space better suited to a thrift store not sufficiently a "scalable, redundant, fault-tolerant, manageable and maintainable" environment?
      0 Not allowed!

*Mr. Sekweta you are*correct.* Sean Corbin Moxiecolo Secureaccesscolo should never have gotten greedy.* That was his downfall.* He tried to stay alive by lying to everyone.*
    He even opened an electrical company with some useless worthless mixed up failures that know electrical as much as a j@ck@ss knows horse racing.* The electricians (Dwayne and John)*caused so much damage to the building electrical and the*Enersource Electrical vault transformers blew up and thus they have been reported to the ESA (Electrical STandards Authority).* Investigation was performed and criminal charges may be laid.*These people are vandals and thieves. Total disregard for the electrical safety act and the law. *Further, electrical suppliers were never paid. they are looing for Sean.* There are people daily visiting his old office looking for payments.** His electrical company owes so many people it is not a joke.*
    It gets better, he now needs a place to live FAST.* What does that tell you????*
    His wife is so distorted she even disapeared one day during pregnancy, apparently wandering the streets,*Sean could not find her. This is fact!* Whatever credit she has left, Sean will destroy it.* Has anyone ever seen his teeth?* With all of his money in offshore bank accounts he could have fixed his teeth.
    He did however go to Vegas and gamble where he stated that he won $60,000 cash??* Where is that money??**
    Sean and his mother (whom paid the suppliers) always*told suppliers be patient because they were*only allowed*to get a limited amount of money from their offshore bank accounts monthly.*Why*doesn't CCRA Canada Customs and Revenue Agency go*after slime like this.* We work hard*pay our taxes*and this guy makes money on pirated goods TAX FREE!!!* Does Beanfield read these posts????? Shame on them, shut Beanfield*down!!!!
    Sean*Corbin (if that is even your real name) *I hope you read this when you are* in JAIL** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MooreAdmin View Post
    Anyone who's known Moxie/insert new name here every once and awhile/ for a long time in the area, this isnt a surprise. Everytime they seem to "change" ownership its the same people running it, with the same questionable ethics.
    Ditto, we have also gotten hit by this group with a non-pay
    sales@ipv4depot.com
    www.ipv4depot.com
    IPv4 Buying, Selling, and Leasing
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by truetruedetails View Post
    *Mr. Sekweta you are*correct.* Sean Corbin Moxiecolo Secureaccesscolo should never have gotten greedy.*
    Don't drag me into this, and don't put words in my mouth.

My only contribution to this thread was wondering how he got service turned up at different locations so quickly.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by truetruedetails View Post

Bull edited out and nothing was left. Corbin has a proud history of running a clearly shady operation and has pissed off the entire community here on a nearly constant basis. Spreading a lot of rumor and innuendo about his personal life does nothing but distract from the inept handling of how he actually acts as a business.

You come off like a child. Grow up.
      0 Not allowed!

I agree with BradQ. If this thread was handled more professionally it would have a better impact. It's sad that the immature attempts to expose Secure Access Colo are actually making them look good. While I don't plan on using them anytime soon I definitely will not consider this thread in my decision.

Regardless of Secure Access Colo's ethics their professionalism is leaps and bounds above most of you in here. I suggest being less personal in your attacks and spell check your posts and it will have a much better impact on the adults who use this board.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ZKuJoe View Post
    It's sad that the immature attempts to expose Secure Access Colo are actually making them look good.
    Not really There's nothing that could make anyone with a search function use his services. There aren't prices listed, but even at 0 there's nothing that would convince me it's a more attractive option that established, quality budget hosts like Joe's or Continuum.

I enjoyed this thread for what it was; the entire community exposed what was being marketed as a brand new venture with a datacenter buildout was actually yet another spawn of a gentleman who has always floated somewhere in between incompetence and plainly scamming people. There's not a lot of damage control you can do with that one, which is why I'm glad these boards exist.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SecureDataCenters View Post
    We do not run torrent sites in any way shape or form what clients does is up to them as long as is within the law in Canada
    Wow... ok then Sean, please explain the screenshot attached to this post.

It clearly says... 'Powered by Moxiecolo.com'

It also says...

'Bitsoup.org The Number One Site for your Torrent Appetite.'

Sean, you can say whatever you like... you know the truth as do any of your clients who have been burned by you, as do your suppliers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails proof.JPG  
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthbetold View Post
    Sean, you can say whatever you like... you know the truth as do any of your clients who have been burned by you, as do your suppliers.
    Wow haven't you taken this far enough? When are you going to stop whining, jeez you didn't pay your bill and you are pissed that they took your servers offline.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeTheNoob View Post
    Wow haven't you taken this far enough? When are you going to stop whining, jeez you didn't pay your bill and you are pissed that they took your servers offline.
    I'm not even sure the OP had admitted to none payment, but have you even read the thread? The business in discussion is a disgrace and shouldn't be trading in my opinion, it's great that this sort of thing is brought into public view.. too bad it was done so in an immature way, but the responses from the business are just as bad - all avoiding any problems described here, no explanations whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthbetold View Post
    It clearly says... 'Powered by Moxiecolo.com'

It also says...

'Bitsoup.org The Number One Site for your Torrent Appetite.'
    It is possible that the story checks out, a client will often use the word "Powered" to link to their host, though I'm not sure someone using colo would do this! I'm not sure what the slogan has to do with anything either. However it is interesting that last time I had checked, the domain was registered directly to Moxiecolo rather than any customer.
      0 Not allowed!

this thread looks more of a stick rather than regular discussion
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IPStrada LLC View Post
    Seriously this is getting sick now, it was fun for a while but OP is kind of full time investigator on these guyz. Hope he is getting paid for that.
    I'm not a full time investigator. I work in the building where beanfield is and ran into them moving their gear in. Thought I should give any customers watching this a heads up. They moved us about 3-4 times without telling us and without our approval.

FYI, the only username I am posting under is this one. Whoever is posting under the other usernames(i.e. truetruedetails) seems to have intimate knowledge of the operations, likely a former employee i'm guessing.
      0 Not allowed!

Totally messed up thread.
      0 Not allowed!

Brilliant thread.
      0 Not allowed!

I think this is pathetic. It should be locked and then sticked as an example of ways to NOT protect your business or bring up allegations against an existing business.

Just my opinion.
      0 Not allowed!

I think this is a goodly thread.

It underscores the potential hazards of not being diligent, especially when 'down stream'.

Too many I suspect are price prejudiced, trusting and hence naive.
    ABSF
    Arrogant Bastard Server Farm
    Built from scratch Data Center serving
    100 year-old Metaphysical Library
      0 Not allowed!

My sources in the p2p sphere claim the bitsoup torrent site owners have been pushing hard for donations the past two months, claiming they are about to go offline, etc and that this is not "normal" being the first time in several years they've seen this.

If they are running the site it was / perhaps is a huge moneymaker with quite a few people donating monthly, apparently.

It's possible the site has been given some sort of free or discounted hosting if it's not owned by them outright. My understanding is that torrent sites are not illegal in Canada at this time but clearly when a site takes "donations" in exchange for access to links of pirated material there's more than the claims of "we just provide an index" going on.

Parts of this thread are starting to remind me of a stalker I once had to deal with. I'm not so sure the contributors are quite the altruistic persons they claim to be anymore.
      0 Not allowed!

24. It is a well known fact Torrent sites enjoy the safety of being hosted within Canada... Secure Access Colo does not own support any torrent site. I am not denying if they are hosted with us or not but now this topic has gone way out there saying that my company owns or runs a torrent site.. Secure Access Colo is a colocation company that's it...

What I do find quite sad is how some people just keep on going with the crap about us... We have been straight forward with our clients about the reason's for moving back to the Toronto Data Center and it had nothing to do with any type of scam.... Colin you really do need to get a life.. I had you removed from my facility due to non payment of over four months worth of colocation end of story.. You had no complaints on webhostingtalk until the day we forced you out..

Everyone can believe what they want but this in no way shape or form means that we are going to sit here defending ourselves against a irate client that did not pay their invoices until forced to..

We are not ashamed in any manner but the personal attacks towards me are uncalled for.

Your company had a business agreement with my company this does not give you the right to attack me regarding personal matters regardless of it being true or not which in this case you really do need to verify your stories before you put your foot in your mouth.... Speaking with our Landlord does not give you even 1% of facts he has just as many stories as you seem to do this is in part why we decided not to move forward with them..

You were in unit #4 many times and never had 1 issue with it.. The photo on our website is in fact the data center before these issues starting happen and for you to come off now saying that from the get go we were scamming and so forth GROW UP... Take your punishment like a man not a little boy...

You think leaving that site was a easy choice for my company?? After spending over 300k in upgrades and build out you think we just want to walk away from it all.. We are still considering legal action against the owners there and you are just making our case that much easier...

We have proof of you going by the site time and time again since we have left and have great long chats with the landlord and then within hours more crap shows up here from you..

So lets clear the air Wow I have no idea where to start.

First off Secure Access Colo Inc as stated before is my company not Sean's

Second what ever issues Moxie had before isn't a concern of mine I did not buy the company out I bought its clients and gear... Its debt's are its own not mine.

So stop trying to merge Moxie with my company they are not connected.

Secure Access Colo started in June 2009 so anything before then doesn't belong to me nor do I care to speak about it... Yes it is known fact Sean was part of moxie and he took the blunt of the abuse for 2 other parties who were bankrolling it so if anyone has a beef with him regarding Moxie take it up with him directly don't involve me or my company., Yes Sean is my husband and yes he does work within the company but end of day buck stops with me and only me.

So all the crap that has been floating around this thread give it a rest.. You have a issue with Moxie open a moxie flaming thread little good it would do as Moxie does not exist any longer went belly up in 2008

So if there is anyone that does have legit issues concerning Secure Access Colo by all means leave a post and I would be happy to respond to it..

I will not however speak about this thread in its current content as its just a waste of time and untrue... Colin you have not provided 1 thing to back to your story up what you have done is publish personal info about me without my permission and stalking me. If it does not stop I will be forced to take legal actions against you... Please govern yourself according.

Thank you for your time

Anissa Corbin
    Director @ Ceo..
    Secure Access Colo
      0 Not allowed!

Kudos to you Anissa! I would have probably lost my cool long ago since 90% of this thread is irrelevant bashing.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas
      0 Not allowed!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast