Multiple Openings for Hosting - Server admins in Phoenix, AZ

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/...cmpt%3Aprimary

Server management of web servers using major hosting control panel such as Plesk, cPanel, etc
    Monitors and maintains web application environment stability.
    Must be a strong team player but also able to work independently with little supervision.
    Implements/Creates new web/ email/ DB server solutions into existing environment and/or Implements/Changes existing web server solutions in the existing environment.
    Maintains server communications operations between web/email/application servers and/or database servers.
    Ensures optimization and tuning of server, file systems, capacity planning and appropriate replication.
    Provides guidance and recommendations for Monitoring to the 1st and 2nd level support teams.
    Assists in planning/testing/implementing the Disaster Recovery procedures.
    Participates in strategic planning and development associated with future design, performance, and capacity management.
    Documenting new application implementations and/or modifications to existing applications.
    Troubleshoot complex application configurations and network issues related to web applications/web services.
    Recommend/Implement server security software and hardware.

Dear Ryan,

Is this purely an in-house position?
    █ WebHostRepo.com
    █ Linux | Windows
    | VPS | Cloud
    █ Outsourced Technical Support since 2009
    █ sales@webhostrepo.com

This posting is for full time employees. Contract companies are not being considered at this time.

Interest

Goed Evening,
    I am interested in discussing some more, if your company wouldnt mind training, would not need to be all the time, I do know my way around a linux terminal, and cPanel, I will be learning plesk soon as it came with the service I am using but have alot to learn to be a top level server manager/technician, which is my goal

Take a look at my thread for some more information ( sorry guess no link ), of course I would set my projects aside, as they are barely started anyhow

I am able to do basic technical support, server management, and other stuff, ubuntu server (debian similar) centOS - (I have installed centOS, but did not spend much time on centOS). I will be putting time and effort in, I could say I put 10 hours a day minimum working on my computer and . Programming has been my hobby for 5 year now, I have done small projects in c++, c, basic, flash, java, python, a few different scripting languages, html, css, js, xml, php, im sure im missing a few

Let me know what you think,
    Max
    Last edited by DepthHosting; 10-17-2014 at 02:35 AM.