I've been a customer for Joe's Datacenter for nearly a year.
I've found them thanks to WHT and used their $40 offer, which meant an Opteron server with 2GB memory.
After a month or two I've asked them to add another drive to create a Raid1 array for redundancy and got this upgrade without paying a penny.
The support is very quick and efficient. I had several tickets opened at different time, and they were always dealt with vey fast.
There was some issues with their network, nothing major, with the biggest one me being nullrouter due to some mixup, but it was fixed straight after I opened a ticket.
The only real downtime I've faced is when they had scheduled some maintenance and their UPSs couldn't handle the stress for long enough, and the network was unavailable for about 2-3 hours (as opposed to 1hr according to the schedule).

Summarizing: I would recommend Joe's to everyone, especialy to folks with moderate needs, it's cheap as chips ($40 a month for dedi or midi tower colo) and almost rock solid.

Unfortunatelly I had to move away, as they don't offer 1GBps uplink, even for their colocated machines. This was the only reason for the move.

Uptime: 9/10
Support: 10/10
Price: 10/10

IP reported.