Well, I have decided to entertain offers for my website data4sale.info.

Lets get the basics out of the way

Domain: http://www.data4sale.info

Traffic
Unique Visitors This Month: 255
Total Visitors This Month: 314
Bandwidth Used This Month: 86.59Mb

A lot of this traffic came from wht, and a couple link exchanges I have listed my site on. The site has 3 reviews on linkreferral.com

Revenue
I have not had any sales yet. The site has been up since the 3rd of the month. I think whoever buys this site could do a lot of things to help get it off the ground.

What is Data4Sale
Data4Sale was meant to be a one stop shop for webmasters who need content to start a project out, or programmers who needed some data for an application development.

Why I am I considering selling it?
I am considering selling it for a few reasons. I have a lot of great ideas for it, but just have not had the time to commit to them. I also have not been able to get the data scraping application working well enough to get new data. Plus I am thinking of a couple of projects that I really want to get started on. With working full-time my plate gets full fast, so I do not think I can give the site what it needs to get up and profitable.

One of the things I was going to do is make a script just for this site, I actually have been working on it based off of the CodeIgniter framework. But I have not even looked at the code since last weekend.

At this point I am just looking to see what will be offered, and if it is high enough for me to justify selling it off.

The sale would include the domain name, all the data on the site, plus 2 databases I have not released on the site yet(A free email provider list, and a file extension database). The file extension database is a pull from filext, and I have not released because of possible copyright issues.

The site is also listed on google, but I do not believe it has good ranking for anything related. The site needs some seo work. Right now it runs off of CubeCart, but I think the site would do much better with a different script.

I would like to see $100 for this site, but lower offers will be reviewed as well.

Thanks for reading,
Craig