With as little as $0.21 per day you can have your own web site!

===> pay annualy only $76.50 (save $15.30) + 1 free domain

*** $76.50 / 365 = $0.21 ***

Starter Plan Feature
    - 20MB space
    - 2GB bandwidth
    - 10 POP E-Mail
    - 1 Mailing List
    - 1 FTP Accounts
    - Own Full CGI-BIN
    - Unlimited E-Mail Aliases
    - Unlimited E-Mail Forwarder
    - Unlimited E-Mail Autoresponders
    - SSH Telnet
    - Front Page Extensions
    - Shopping Cart
    - 10 Predifined Scripts
    - Free Search Engine Submit
    - Full E-Mail Support
    - Full Helpdesk Support
    - Redundant DS3 Connections
    - CPanel
    - 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
    - No Setup Fee
    - $7.65/month
    ===> pay annualy only $76.50 (save $15.30) + 1 free domain
    ******** - ASP, ASP.NET. Windows 2008 Hosting - Windows Reseller Plans

1 Exabyte = two to the sixtieth power byte, 1,152,921,504,606,846,976 bytes

Sounds similar to something else I have read somewhere?? Why post more than once with a very similar or the same deal?? It just annoys me and probably many other people reading this.

My oppinion,
    1) I wouldn't consider you as paying for web hosting by the year doesn't seem like a good idea.
    2) Posting the same deal more than once is annoying, not a good impression if u ask me.

ugh..whats with the so many offers?

Well, his IP, according to whois.vdi.net, belongs to VO, and the server configuration/plans sound like those of VO, so he's probably a VO reseller.

That's probably why it sounds so familiar.

Andrew

Originally posted by _G_

Why post more than once with a very similar or the same deal?? It just annoys me and probably many other people reading this.

2) Posting the same deal more than once is annoying, not a good impression if u ask me.
    _G_ pardon me for pointing out something.

First, I am not annoyed (in fact, I am more annoyed with your comment than hist post) and I believe there are many of them who are not annoyed too!

There was a discussion about this about months ago where somebody was kinda object that many people repeat its offer on the advertising forum again and again. The conclusion by the moderator is: Leave them alone. This is Advertising/Offer Forum. What can you do? Do you feel sick everytime you pass by a sign with Pepsi advertising on it? No... the thing is, just don't look at it if you don't want to. As simple as that! The same goes here. There is no necessity for you to start criticizing someone's utilizing advertising/offer forum (of course, to within certain reasons). Besides, this is his advertising forum... leave him alone, shall we? Let the potential customers decide whether his doing this is good for them or not..

cheers,

First, I am not annoyed (in fact, I am more annoyed with your comment than hist post)
    Well said dektong, I agree completely. Nothing worse than having your advertising bashed in front of all potential customers with no obvious reason.
    BTW, I see we are neighbors, dektong. LOL
    Thank You, Sesran
    www.Hostified.com - Web Hosting
    Offering Shared, Reseller & Windows Hosting

I DISAGREE

I DISAGREE!!!!!!

WHat this guy did was not adv. it was spamming, hes posted in the last 48 hours over 7 adv. all offering almost the same thing, I dont care what forum it is, make a freaking spam forum if you dont care about spam, but I personally do not like to do a new posts search and see 7 of his adv. posts come up...
    affordablecolo.com carrier grade colocation at a affordable price!
    Charles Baker - Company Operations
    1-866-316-HOST

agreed with charles.

I agree with dektong, sorry charles and teck

Since people seem to be casting votes here, I thought I might as well turn this into a poll... I'm curious to see what everone else thinks.

I agree with charles and teck.

It's like dumping the threads. I know WHT doesn't allow advertisers to dump threads in advertising forum. Then this shouldn't be allowed,either.
    I choose not to use my signature for advertising.

It doesn't matter how much you claim how important your data is. If it's not backed up, it's not important.

Hello

Klisis, cperciva, Hostexp, teck, cbaker17, Sesran, dektong, cimshimy & _G_

I gonna introduce a bit about myself,

Yes, i am a VO Reseller, thats why my plans sounds so similiar to VO. But thats the first step i have to take before i got my own dedicated server. I believe many ppl here are also reseller.

I am not spamming, what i posted was different plans. Since the plans are so details, then i decided to post sepearately. Then i have to repeat this post because my post was eaten......although they are not repeating, just similar. But, this sounds like a advertising forum, i just posting my advetisement / offer here. Actually all post at WHT here just look similiar, all ppl here are just repeating asking / looking for almost the same thing (web hosting)

But anyway, sorry to all ppl for bringing up these quarrel.

My main purpose is just to share my view with other ppl who got the same prospect. And maybe in some cases help each other.

Anyway thanks dektong, Sasren, Hostexp & other ppl !

Do Wish you all the best !

******** - ASP, ASP.NET. Windows 2008 Hosting - Windows Reseller Plans

1 Exabyte = two to the sixtieth power byte, 1,152,921,504,606,846,976 bytes

Re: I DISAGREE

Originally posted by cbaker17
    I personally do not like to do a new posts search and see 7 of his adv. posts come up...
    So what? Just ignore any posts originated from him... Big deal? It's not that in order to see other posts you have to go through hist posts and read them and be annoyed...?

cheers,

Re: I DISAGREE

Originally posted by cbaker17
    WHat this guy did was not adv. it was spamming, hes posted in the last 48 hours over 7 adv. all offering almost the same thing
    First, almost the same thing means they are different things. Second, Do you get annoyed that (for the sake of argument) Pepsi has its advertisement on TV more than 10 times a day? The simple fact is I don't. In fact, I just ignore those ads... and change to different channel (or read different post) if I need to. As simple as that...

cheers,

yea

Yea pepsi has its ad on tv every day sometimes 10x a day one station, but the also pay millions a month for that privalage, this is free adv. If people want to start paying millions of dollars to the owner of wht then let them spam away. Furthermore this is not a entertainment medium like tv is, this is a community, you want somebody putting 7 signs up on your house advertising something.
    1-866-316-HOST

Charles, so what is the real issue here? Aren't your main/original concern was on the frequency of advertising posts and not on the justification on this matter? Of course the analogy between pepsi ads and the ads here are not completely the same, but as far as your primary concern is considered, the analogy match quite reasonably

And talking about community, do you ever raise your objection/concern to the city halls upon seeing somebody puts a free ads (flyers) across campus, high school, on the street (garage sale, antique workshop, car for sale, etc...etc..)? I doubt it... you probably will just ignore them, right? As long as the ads are legal and subject to the rules of the game, I won't bother it although I am part of this community too.

Anyway, I don't want to prolong this anymore. Let the moderators decide. For sure, none of us will make decision on this matter, right? why should we argue?

cheers,

wasnt

Actually I wasnt arguing at all actually if this thread ever turned into a argument it was when you posted the following:

_G_ pardon me for pointing out something.

First, I am not annoyed (in fact, I am more annoyed with your comment than hist post) and I believe there are many of them who are not annoyed too!

There was a discussion about this about months ago where somebody was kinda object that many people repeat its offer on the advertising forum again and again. The conclusion by the moderator is: Leave them alone. This is Advertising/Offer Forum. What can you do? Do you feel sick everytime you pass by a sign with Pepsi advertising on it? No... the thing is, just don't look at it if you don't want to. As simple as that! The same goes here. There is no necessity for you to start criticizing someone's utilizing advertising/offer forum (of course, to within certain reasons). Besides, this is his advertising forum... leave him alone, shall we? Let the potential customers decide whether his doing this is good for them or not..

cheers,
    1-866-316-HOST

Ok so maybe I am odd in being annoyed.

I only posted as I had read recent posts and then re-freshed the page to be presented with a new one at the top opened it and was dissapointed ot see I had already read something VERY similar. So the new topic had been started soon after the previous had been brough back to the top or near the top.

Must have mist that post a few months ago.

I think it is good that people advertise more than once (easy to miss a post) but it can easily get out of hand with lots of hosts trying to get their post at the top.

Your quote about Pepsi, well if the Pepsi adverts are the same you see one and then you can not look at the others as they are the same so it is easy to spot when to switch off. With this all posts were slightly different (different enough for me to open them) but the content was VERY similar.

I will try not to moan so much

I'm trying to figure out the best way to split this thread and merge it with the poll thread in the other forum. I don't think that this thread is the best place to discuss this.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

The Chicken has spoken.
    I choose not to use my signature for advertising.

It doesn't matter how much you claim how important your data is. If it's not backed up, it's not important.