Hybrid View

Need a fully managed VDS/VPS server

Please move if this is the wrong place to post this.

I am in need for a fully managed VDS/VPS server. A client of mine needs to have more access to server resources then what I can provide him (I am a reseller).

I have found a few who offer managed services for a server, but would like some recommendations.

My client is a developer, and has no knowledge of the hosting side of it, so it would have to be a fully managed server with full access. If some one can recommend some places that would be great.

Thanks

Andy

Well, I am hearing good things about Dinix and ServerInt. Dinix is almost sold out of everything but ServInt has some available.

EDIT] Check out this thread:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=237204

Yes I have them already listed

Made a list for my client. I also have heard good things from them as well.

Thanks for the input

You may also want to check out vpscolo.com for fully managed.

A bit off topic, but why don't you resell a VPS to your client and manage it for them? There may be some value there for your client since you presumably already know their setup and have a good relationship with them.

vpscolo.com is a great company, you should definately check them out!
    Michael

Hey retep

I have a reseller account, and plan to keep reseller accounts. I do not have the time or knowledge to manage a server. I would rather let it to someone else. My current host do not offer managed VDPS/VPS accounts. (I wish they would).

I would like to have a VPS/VDS account that would guess me the extra access the reseller account can give, and yet the server be managed and maintain by someone else.

I have checked out vpscolo.com. I may talk to them and my client. Maybe I'll get it for myself, and have them manage it, and i'll just resell a portion to my client.