NEED: Web Developer & Designer for joint venture

Hi folks,

I thought I would take a stab here looking for like minded people to join me in a couple of web business ideas I have.

I am not going to openly advertise my ideas here but basically my thoughts are that niche markets on the web are the areas that still have opportunity for a decent profit. I have a couple of good ideas and hope to launch them.

Why am I looking for partners? Well I could go the rentacoder route and get the ideas developed offshore for a few grand but I have found that route to be marginally ok - you still need to run the business after the software is produced (arguably the software is the easy part) - I am looking for entreprenurial people who bring more to the table than basic technical expertise. Also with the arrival of my second child a few weeks ago, my free time has diminished rapidly and I need some help! Tried a few friends but they do not have the time or the drive I think is needed.

I am looking to do this the "right" way, e.g. fully incorporated, I am happy to supply the funding to launch the business with the right folks.

I have been in the technology business almost twenty years (my it creeps up on you) mostly working at investment banks building trading systems - I am still in that game but am looking to launch something that will move me much closer to retirement (LOL). I bring technical, business, marketing and whole bunch of "experience" to the table!

I'm looking for internet junkies like myself who check their email 20 times a day and have a passion for technology. I think we need at least one web developer and a good graphic person. Where you are doesn't matter too much (although if you are in Charlotte that would be very helpful!!)

If this interest you drop me a PM - basically I would like to swap a bunch of emails/IM and get to know you/you get to know me and see if we can build a company from there.

Thanks,
    Simon

I would recomend to have interested parties sign an N.D.A. upon releasing information about your ideas.
    Good luck with your biz adventure

Thanks for the advice.....

Simon

Well it sounds really cool. I have a few idea of my own aswell and am hoping to launch my company by the end of the summer if all goes well with a couple of preliminary products.

I'd probably be interested in helping you out for a while, but at 16, i'm probably not what your looking for.

Hope you get the people you need.

James

I've tried to PM you but its not allowing me for some reason. *shrug*

I'm interested in hearing what you have in mind. I am currently in the middle of starting a comp repair shop right now but I don't see any reason to pass up something that might be worth my while.

If you want to reach me, email me emechanic @ hotmail.com or msn messenger (same address)

KingdomCorp - thanks, I was certainly looking for somebody for the long haul - good luck with your venture though

emechanic - you need 5 posts before you can PM (I think), I'll add you to my MSN

Thanks,

Simon

Hello!
    I represent a web development company and we are allways open to JV's.
    I would like to discuss more about it.
    you can email me at kiswd at kiswebdev.com
    Looking forward for your response!

Thumbs up

I'm a web designer and would be interested in hearing what you have to say. Email me at dnelson@thinkdolphin.com if you are still looking for someone.

Am a web developer , you can email me at careyrd[at]ew-designs[dot]com

If flash designer would be helpful, hook me up on icq. btw, im not just flash designer, i can do graphics and webdesign too but that's my forte.

Hi simon you can contact me via aim wwwadonis icq 18216690 email doni@4templates.com.

I would like to see what you have in mind.

Always looking for new websites and opportunities.

thanks Doni

Hello simon, I do web and graphics developing and design. If you are interested in talking to me, i'd love to hear what you have in store. You can email me at jschaffer@kujoe.com or chat with me on msn at info@kujoe.com

Your project Interest us

Hi!!

Your offer interests us. Please view our flash demo at

prakashinfotech dot com (/) pssplmmp

Front End & Designing : -
    HTML/DHTML, CSS,XSL, Flash, Photoshop, Animator, Multimedia, illustrator etc.

Programming & Scripting : -
    C#,Java, JSP, JavaScript,Visual Basic, (VBScript),ASP, ASP.NET,VB.Net,XML, XSL, XSLT, PHP

Operating Systems :-
    MS Windows NT/2000/Xp,MS Windows 95/98/ME,Linux,Unix

Platforms : -
    .NET Platform & Microsoft Platform

RDBMS : -
    Oracle,MS SQL,MySQL,MS Access,FoxPro ( with Database administration,replication etc. for oracle and Sql server.)

Prakash Software Solutions has consistently demonstrated technical competency, resourcefulness, commitment and the tenacity to complete the most challenging assignment

If this interests you please IM on

Hotmail : top_coder1 at hotmail dot com
    Yahoo : dayal_thedon at yahoo dot com

Looking forward to your response

Thanks
    -Dayal