Seeking a graphic/web designer for joint venture.

Any graphic/web design professionals interested in a joint venture where I Outsource shopping cart GUI customization work to you?

I will be performing installation and configuration of Open Source shopping cart software and bulletin boards, and re-selling Licenses of the same for non-open source solutions, and I need someone to come in to do the design & layout customization of the cart or bulletin board to integrate with the look and feel of the client's existing web site.

Must have experience skinning/customizing the layout of one or more of the following:

Shopping Carts:
    osCommerce
    phpShop
    X-Cart

Discussion Forums:
    Invision Power Board
    phpBB
    vBulletin

Therefore, on top of your favorite graphic design arsenal, you should also have excellent grasp on PHP and the Smarty template engine.

Please forward your interest with relevant examples of any of the above mentioned. As I am putting together packages for prospective clients, please forward FLAT FEE project rates, or a solid range of your flat fees based on your experience with the work involved and pending clients needs - no by the hour terms.

Contact info:
    email: melcom@ucdavis-alumni.com
    tel/fax (in France): +33 1 53 01 26 06

I could help you.

Hello, I am interested in your shopping cart GUI customization work. Can u plz. visit my site: Http://www.zakpatel.com & kindly see my work portfolio. I am sure u gonna like it. My AIM is: mzakirpatel

|> zakpatel.com