Is #1 colocation actually Hurricane Electric

I am looking at picking up some cheap space in 55 South Market to house a network switch with the goal of back hauling a couple of providers to our corporate campus in Santa Clara via a Comcast point to point.

#1 colocation has attractive looking rates (about the same as HE) and seems to be located everywhere HE is (even use the same picture for Fremont #1) so are they really just the same thing? Or are they a reseller? If they are a reseller can I still BGP through them to HE?

I am also looking at coresite (the building owner) but they charge a monthly cross connect fee.

In reality all I need about 2U for a switch and 3 cross connects to start, 1 to my local loop provider (probably Comcast fiber) and 1 each to ip transit providers. So any other recommendation would be appreciated also.

D.

I'm pretty sure #1 Colocation is Advanced Server Colocation. They're a reseller and most of their stuff is all HE bandwidth. I'm pretty sure what they're offering is in Fremont 2, not 1.

Thanks for the pointer to Advanced Server Colocation. The pictures are defiantly Fremont 1 on mission (we've had our colo there for over 10 years) but that means little in this industry.

Contact Fiber Internet Center; they have great transport pricing, and can probably fit 2U in