Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by serverFFS View Post
    You already complained in a thread on the 21th of July, why do you keep making payments and orders?
    If you are not happy with our company, let your services expire and move on.
    I still have a remaining balance. Do you want me to let my account unused laying there with my funds? Since you refuse to refund my "serverFFS balance" to my Paypal account, why shouldn't I use my funds?
    And I do have the right to publish my opinion abput your hosting "company", why would you wanna get rid of customers and not try to improve instead? True professionality - huh?

I'm quite surprised you even bother replying here!

Quote Originally Posted by _nyo_ View Post
    I still have a remaining balance. Do you want me to let my account unused laying there with my funds? Since you refuse to refund my "serverFFS balance" to my Paypal account, why shouldn't I use my funds?
    And I do have the right to publish my opinion abput your hosting "company", why would you wanna get rid of customers and not try to improve instead? True professionality - huh?

I'm quite surprised you even bother replying here!
    There have been many deposits into your account since that topic. Further more, we are in the process of improving our support, I just can't understand why you keep making deposits and ordering new products if you think we're this horrible.
    - Dedicated servers with instant setup - http://www.instantdedi.com
    - Gameservers, Webhosting, Domains, IRC Bouncers, Dedicated Servers and more with instant setup - https://www.serverffs.com

All covered by our phone support, low pricing and unique custom control panel.

Quote Originally Posted by serverFFS View Post
    There have been many deposits into your account since that topic. Further more, we are in the process of improving our support, I just can't understand why you keep making deposits and ordering new products if you think we're this horrible.
    You and your services/prices are not horrible, just your support is. If I cannot get in touch with you in any way, how much would you care if I said your support is horrible via .. support ticket? I guess with this topic I atleast gained your attention, and if what you say is true, then I am really surprised!

Hey just think there was a 9 minute window between your post nyo and serverffs ... how many tickets coulda been sorted in that time

@ NYO

Have you made additional deposits to your account balance with serverFFS?

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    @ NYO

Have you made additional deposits to your account balance with serverFFS?
    Since this thread, no. I already rented a dedicated server at another company.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    Some time ago I made a mistake and posted positive opinion about serverFFS too. They are incompetent, ignorant buffons (is my opinion about them now!)

1. support tickets are ignored
    2. live support chat (when I had luck to get them there) have always same "autoresponder": Your ticket will be answered as asap (but it isn't of course)

Don't get me wrong here. It's not problem for me to wait few days to ger rDNS thing done. Problem is COMPLETE SUPPORT TICKET INGORANCE. I didn't came to live chat support with rDNS setup request, but request that someone finally open my ticket and answer it.
    That chat you had was pretty disturbing. To me, it's highly unprofessional and I'd stay clear of any host that has employees that.

They are always improving their support staff but things never change for some reason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12