james Guest

Hello all,

I was thinking about advertising on hostinvestigator.com and yes I'm a reseller thats why I don't know if its a good idea than people might come in here and ask about my company and then all of the other hosts will just be he's a reseller don't go with him etc.

Do you think this would be the case?

Well, I personally do not advertise. (could it be i'm a penny pincher? lol)

I've found that if you work hard to keep your current customers happy they are more than likley to tell their friends about you when someone asks for hosting .

So I rely on that factor really. I keep my current customers as happy as possible and reply to sales inquiries asap as well as support inquiries .

------------------
    Sincerely~
    Daniel Pearson
    UltraSpeed USA
    http://www.ultraspeedusa.com
    AIM: UltraSpeedUSA
    Email: dpearson@ultraspeedusa.com
    Phone: 1-205-785-1872

James, Just because you are a reseller, we, or at least I, would not tell someone to NOT go with you. I don't think that there is anything wrong with being a reseller.

What will get someone to flame you is if you don't provide good support, don't answer e-mails on a timely manner, or are rude to your clients.

Advertising is a good idea, just be prepared not to get a single sign up for your dollar. This has happened to us on more than one occasion. It is a good way to get your business name out there.

------------------
    Mike Astin
    WebAuthorities
    http://www.webauthorities.com

If you're making enough money from reselling, go ahead and start your own campaigns, with the right plan anything is possible, but as Mike said, prepare not to get a single sign up....

Good luck
    Marketing For Hosting Companies: