* Multi page template + ASP coding for sale.

Hey guys.

What I am selling is a template I've posted twice now, but it also includes some ASP coding...

WORKING TEMPLATE

We ask that no one take advantage of the admin area as we would like people to see this how it is... feel free to add and delete, but try and keep our current plans in tact so others can view.

Template comes with:
    - Template
    - HTML Files
    - Fonts if needed
    - Pictures are all royalty free

------------------------------

The ASP examples used on the site are this:

Homepage: 3 plans are pulled from the database and displayed. If these are updated in the admin area, they are also updated on the homepage.

Packages: On this page, ALL the plans in the database are displayed for the user to see. If you add, edit, or delete any packages in the admin area, these changes will show on this page without any HTML editing needed.

Signup, user chooses any of your plans and based on there selection, the plan info is displayed. If you do purchase the template, you'd likely want to connect the hosting table to the client table...

Admin area: This are lets you add, update and delete packages... This area also has security.

------------------------------

So basically we'll be honest when we say we think this is an amazing start for any hosting company... all you would need is to get a coder to connect the package table with the client table, add a client management area and you should be good to go!

Asking price is $150.

Payments either via paypal or 2checkout.com

Thanks,
    Jeff

That is extremely nice. I would hope some pays you well over the asking price...
    hostVentura
    adam.ferree@gmail.com
    AIM: windsofnihility

Re: Multi page template + ASP coding for sale.

Originally posted by Mekhu
    all you would need is to get a coder to connect the package table with the client table, add a client management area and you should be good to go
    I was wondering...would it be possible to pay extra for you to connect the package table with the client table...ect?

We may be interested.

Regards,

Hi Brett.

To be honest, the ASP code we've used was a test on our part that happened to turn out VERY nice!

I am sure you could likely find an ASP coder on this board that could help you for a very fair cost.

I apologize with not being able to offer as much support to this template as we'd like, but we're still learning when it comes to ASP

Thanks,
    Jeff

PS. Thanks for the comment Dream

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Mekhu
    Hi Brett.

To be honest, the ASP code we've used was a test on our part that happened to turn out VERY nice!

I am sure you could likely find an ASP coder on this board that could help you for a very fair cost.

I apologize with not being able to offer as much support to this template as we'd like, but we're still learning when it comes to ASP

Thanks,
    Jeff

PS. Thanks for the comment Dream
    Least you're honest about your abilities >>>>honestly though I think that this is excellent.

Very, Very nice!

Absolutely one of the best hosting templates I've seen in a while, I look forward to your future work.
    Craig Halbert
    Halbert Associates
    http://halbertassociates.com

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Jeff

Nice work with the functionality and the admin etc. You seldom see a template that is pretty much a turnkey solution for a host and they dont even need to know HTML

Was my thinking too With the purchase of this template and a good ASP coder (cost a little extra), you could have an amazingly miantenance free site!

Jeff