Best company for outsourcing technical support

Which outsourcing company is best for providing end users technical support through live chat and ticket support?Let me know experience of all of you with any company you used,please.
      0 Not allowed!

Seen the list?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/wiki/C...g_tech_support

I'd suggest sending a few some basic presale questions and find one you think will fit your needs best.

Avoid TouchSupport. That's all I have to say about that matter.
    iWebFusion.Net - Shared / Reseller / VPS / Bare Metal / Colocation / IP Transit / Networking
    *Simply Hosting - Wholly owned networks, in-house staff, legions of fans!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Muyskens View Post
    Avoid TouchSupport. That's all I have to say about that matter.
    Have you reviewed them previously here on WHT? I'm sure people would be very interested in your experiences. There isn't all that much data/reviews available on TouchSupport since they were bought out by ThePlanet (and then sold again).
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz
      0 Not allowed!

Few companies provide live chat technical support as I have seen.Among them almost all is very high costly.Only Webbycart is the cheapest in live chat support as far as I have seen.Are they any good?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan Diaz View Post
    Have you reviewed them previously here on WHT? I'm sure people would be very interested in your experiences. There isn't all that much data/reviews available on TouchSupport since they were bought out by ThePlanet (and then sold again).
    Yes, I do have first hand experience with them and still do as my employer has decided to use them. They use to manage tickets over the weekend, and a majority of tickets just worked it's way up the escalation path all weekend long, and would end up in our management queue on monday mornings. We stopped using them for ticket support about a year or so ago, but still use them for some sys admin purposes.

The latest issue would be just the other day when we were alerted to a high mail queue, and being unable to login as root to investigate. We had to pull the server offline into single user mode to reset root. Upon finally logging in, the banner indicated they (TouchSupport) had logged into the server 15 minutes prior. They refused to provide an answer as to why they were logged into the machine that morning unless they were provided the new root (which wasn't going to happen)

I can only assume a different client of theres wanted to update there root and they may have logged into the wrong machine, but the way they handled it was pretty sketchy. I usually try to send sys admin type issues to Rack911 now instead.
    iWebFusion.Net - Shared / Reseller / VPS / Bare Metal / Colocation / IP Transit / Networking
    *Simply Hosting - Wholly owned networks, in-house staff, legions of fans!
      0 Not allowed!

In my opinion, outsourced tech.support is a cool way to prevent your customers from any requests via your ticketsystem. Whenever they do a new ticket or review the state of a current ticket they want to puke! So they will always think twice and very carefull to came up with that annoying tickets to bother you.

The outsourced tech-support can easily make, your customer fellt like an complete idiot. No matter how long he is in business.

Time for ticketanswers raising up to an incredible time-level.
    Time to start or finish an easy request raising up to an incredible time-level.

Yes, if you want angry and disapointed customers choose outsourced tech-support.
    While you have more freedom to search customers, the support shrew them up in short time.
      0 Not allowed!

I guess a good starting point would be knowing your budget so we can provide a better recommendation. Lots of providers have a 7 day trial period, so go around testing them all and use the best one.
      0 Not allowed!

I've used BobCares when I was still running a web hosting service. They're pretty good at what they do.
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com
      0 Not allowed!

Is We3cares good?Heard they provide end user support with server management.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sameev29 View Post
    Which outsourcing company is best for providing end users technical support through live chat and ticket support?Let me know experience of all of you with any company you used,please.
    I use 24x7servermanagement and so far no complaints. I have no experience with the other off-shore companies but this place is pretty solid for the money it costs to have them watch a server.

Been with them over a month now and tickets are responded to pretty quickly. Like everyone who runs a website, I'd want my tickets responded to immediately, but I have to accept they have other customers and can get busy :p
      0 Not allowed!

I have heard good reviews about bobcares.com
    █ █ All types of Graphics & Web Designing
    www.dezinerstudio.com
      0 Not allowed!

webbycart and we3cares are the popular budget support provider around. Webbycart they are based in the Philippines and we3cares in India i think.
    QuickWeb™ -We Host Servers Like a Boss!
    New Zealand - USA - UK - Germany Virtual Servers
    Worldwide hosting provider with proven 24x7 and 25-Minute Support!
    www.quickweb.co.nz
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by QuickWeb-Roel View Post
    webbycart and we3cares are the popular budget support provider around. Webbycart they are based in the Philippines and we3cares in India i think.
    Really,We3cares is in India?I thought they were from Europe.A man named James is the main person.
      0 Not allowed!

Really,We3cares is in India?I thought they were from Europe.A man named James is the main person.
    why not check the website first http://www.we3cares.com/ContactUs.php
    QuickWeb™ -We Host Servers Like a Boss!
    New Zealand - USA - UK - Germany Virtual Servers
    Worldwide hosting provider with proven 24x7 and 25-Minute Support!
    www.quickweb.co.nz
      0 Not allowed!

Best Company for Outsourcing ?

Hii ,
    Best Companies are :
    Accenture
    Infosys
    HCL Technologies
    Gizmosupport.com
    CBRE
    ISS
    NCR
      0 Not allowed!

I've not used them, but SupportMonk has some really good prices.
      0 Not allowed!

According to the "leadership council" page two other guys are incharge.

http://www.we3cares.com/LeaderShipCouncil.html
      0 Not allowed!

Not sure if it has been posted yet, but I was guided in the direction of this link;

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/wiki/C...g_tech_support

Enjoy! Hope it helps
    Need a Website?
    Looking to expand your business to the web?
    Advertise your business on our websites!
    PM me for more details!
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

elegantsupport.com

Elegant Support is good. They also provide 7 day trial.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by giz1sup View Post
    Hii ,
    Best Companies are :
    Accenture
    Infosys
    HCL Technologies
    Gizmosupport.com
    CBRE
    ISS
    NCR
    huh?? These company does call centre type outsourcing. I am unsure if they would do support tickets.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GeliE View Post
    huh?? These company does call centre type outsourcing. I am unsure if they would do support tickets.
    Yes..these are big companies and may not cater to the support service requirement for SMB's . Besides I am not sure if they will have the expertise to manage the type of support request generated in a typical web hosting environment .

There are many support companies out there that are web hosting specific .
    A U T O M 8 N . C O M
    High Available webstack for cPanel
    Active-Active redundancy and High Availability plugin for cPanel
      0 Not allowed!

We have done some contracting with WebHostRepo, they have been excellent to deal with and whatever the issue is, they are on it in minutes. I would suggest that you check them out, to my knowledge they are quite competitive (pricing-wise) to what other companies are offering.

Thanks,
      1 Not allowed!