Creating Backlinks

Some blogs want you to sign in using your blogger ID or your Google ID. These sites do not have a field for URL. How do you create a backlink if you comment on these sites?

If the blog permits to add name with url and/or allow html in the comments you will get backlinks. It is case specific.

Still using blogger ID or Google ID itself doesn't restrict you from getting backlinks.

The Backlink is worth only when it comes from a related high PR page in the blogs.

And some blogs will allow anchor text within the comment, I don't recommend putting it in, only unless it is relevant to the post.

I also see many comments. Thy mostly leave their website link under their every comment.

But since most sites have commentor's link marked as "nofollow" wouldn't that kill the purpose of having the link?

Building backlinks through comments is harder, but worth it if you have the time. It is hard on some sites because of the whole username issue. Best bet is to use software that searches blogs for you to save time.

SEO Pledge - Any particular software that you know of? I'm just curious to research the issue further.

comment kahuna is free and does a decent job.

Gracias senior!

Building backlinks through comments is more difficult, but worth it if you have time. It is difficult in some places because of the username issue together. It is best to use software that searches blogs to save time.

Quote Originally Posted by ssllogic View Post
    Building backlinks through comments is more difficult, but worth it if you have time. It is difficult in some places because of the username issue together. It is best to use software that searches blogs to save time.
    This is funny... ssllogic, I checked 3 other posts of yours and noticed that your reply in all of them, including this one, is basically a copy of another reply in the thread. I have a feeling if I checked more it would be more of the same.

Just curious what the point is in doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by SEO Pledge View Post
    This is funny... ssllogic, I checked 3 other posts of yours and noticed that your reply in all of them, including this one, is basically a copy of another reply in the thread. I have a feeling if I checked more it would be more of the same.

Just curious what the point is in doing that.
    Hmmm, maybe he's trying to backlink to the site in his signature.

If you want to create backlink with blogs "ask for google or other login", Use HTML tag <a href="websiteURL">Keyword</a>

when u get login use your keyword instead of your name and place url and email id. you will get a link on your keyword give normal comment .

Some blogs do allow dofollow links when you comment, you can find many resources simply searching in google with "dofollow blog".

Quote Originally Posted by Osmungifts View Post
    Some blogs want you to sign in using your blogger ID or your Google ID. These sites do not have a field for URL. How do you create a backlink if you comment on these sites?

You can use anchor tag on the keyword, you want to get back link on. But again be very careful, those links are some times "No Follow" , no some times but most of the times.

So, try to to find some do follow blogs.

If any of you wish to comment on my blog, feel free as long as your are nice. It is a do follow. It has only been around for a few months so there is no PR.

However, thanks to all of your suggestions, my blogs and websites have more than 2000 backlinks together. Not bad for 6 weeks work.
    Last edited by Osmungifts; 10-25-2010 at 09:13 PM.

I see many links that are not relevant to the subject and the post also not. Then is it have zero value?

Hi..

Creation of backlinks are really important in the world of Search Engine Optimization.
    If you want your site to do well in google search results you have to get a good page rank.
    It's a really easy concept, in fact, it's really easy to do...

If you ll go direct to find do follow blogs its not easy to find them.So you have to search for them.You can use "comments links could be no follow free"with your keyword then related searches ll show maxixmum of that blogs which ll provide do follow blogs.Otherwise its very time consuming work and not sure about approve.
    Get your fully customized online store that is easy to manage and generates constant revenue. Discuss your eCommerce project with us.

Hi,
    In some blogs u can use anchor text in the comment section which will create a back link for websites.Alternatively you can use url in the comment section.

Thanks..

well, as i am doing all the seo strategies, but i felt that one of the most and effective tactics for getting back links is blog commenting.. this is great that you have good resources, where you can build your visibilty, and grow there, that will give your great outputs.

There is so much ridiculous spam on this post.

OP, I would suggest you don't spend much time leaving blog comments. It's usually obvious they are spam, and the vast majority are nofollow (WordPress has this setting by default). It's much better to spend time writing good content, contacting websites directly for a link (perhaps in return for a guest post), posting on dofollow forums or even buying links.

If you build links using blog commenting, make sure you don't use keyword on the name field and also don't add your anchor text links in to comment section. First of all the bloggers wouldn't approve these comments and also Google is trying to penalize web publishers who are doing blog comment spamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmungifts View Post
    You can leave your link in the body of the comment or at the end of it, but only in case it is relevant to the subject. If you only want to drop your link, your comment will probably be deleted by the blog owner, so I wouldn't recommend doing that. Some blogs even let you add a link to your profile.
    So if you want to build backlinks to your website, do some research and choose blogs that allow links in the comment or at least profile.