Post TXT MSG SITE - For MySpace/Blogger/Work

http://in2txt.com

Up for sale is a "texting" website that can easily be modified for copy/paste inclusion into MySpace, Blogger, etc. The reason I didn't do this is because the website was for a client who did not make all of his payments. The completed website was going to include a MySpace adding section and support for international carriers. All this can still be done but to be honest I'm too disgusted at the moment. Client was going to set up ads on the page and inside the sent messages to profit from it.

If the auction price reaches $xxx or BIN is used I will create a MySpace page for your users to include in2txt.com text box directly on their profile, and I will also add support for popular international providers such as DoCoMo, Orange, Netcom, and Optus. There are approx. 10-15 international providers in the original list, which I do not have with me at the moment. Those listed above are just off the top of my head that I recall.

Sale includes domain name, HTML, Graphics, PHP script. Adding more carriers is very simple and I can instruct you without needing to teach you any PHP.

Opening bid is $50.

Buy It Now for only $250.

Bid increments of $10.

Auction ends Aug. 6 2007 @ 11:59 PM UTC/GMT -4:00 (Eastern)

I accept Paypal, Cashiers Checks and Money Orders. If paying with other than Paypal, I will hold off transfer of domain/files until payment clears my bank. I accept Paypal e-checks but the above applies to them as well. All prices are in U.S. Dollars. Once purchased, you are the sole owner of the site.

If BIN is used or auction has ended, please call me direct at 1.904.465.0540 (U.S.) to finalize, pay, and receive your site. Like I said above, I'm not happy they backed out, and I'm ready to get rid of it for next to nothing.

Good luck!

Wouldn't mind more info regarding how the messages are sent? Does it cost to sent a text message? What provider is used to send the messages?

The messages are sent using the providers' SMS e-mail address. For example, Alltel Wireless customers can be txt'd by entering their phone number @ message.alltel.com. When you send a picture (MMS) message to an e-mail address, this is the address that is used during the transfer. It's how their offical website allows web-based text to be sent to customers. All providers on the website (and all international providers on the worksheet, such as DoCoMo), allow for this.

It's free to send a text message from the website, however the receiving end may have to pay a text message or unit fee for receiving the message (depending on service plan).

For a list of other possible carriers that will function with in2txt.com, check out Google Search for "sms email wireless."
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...reless&spell=1

UPDATE:

Added support for MetroPCS, Helio, Qwest, Tracfone

I am interested. Will have to wait for a few ebay auctions to end first.

[theBleeber@wht01] ~ $ cat .signature
    cat: .signature: No such file or directory

No problem, you've got time. This auction ends Aug. 6 2007 at midnight, Eastern Time. :-) Good luck!

UPDATE:

Added carrier logo list for easier user recognition.

have you got plans to add any other UK mobile providers? (3G, o2, etc)
    or is there a complete list of providers that are easily added worldwide - that we can just add if we win?
    Last edited by Trix; 08-01-2007 at 03:26 PM.

If bid price reaches $100 or more, or BIN is used, I will add support for international carriers, including:

Optus (Astrualia)
    Mobility BM (Bermuda)
    Claro (Brazil)
    RogersPCS (Canada)
    Fido (Canada)
    Telia (Denmark)
    EPlus (Germany)
    Vodafone (Japan)
    DoCoMo (Japan)
    Dutchtone/Orange (Netherlands)
    Netcom (Norway)
    Plus GSM (Poland)
    PC Sonet (Russia)
    Primtel (Russia)
    MobileOne (Singapore)
    Orange (United Kingdom)
    Vodafone (United Kingdom)
    T-Mobile (United Kingdom)
    O2 (United Kingdom)

(Note: This list was provided by client. If companies have merged eg: Sprint/Nextel, or company name has changed, the new company will be added)

... only four more days left on this auction.

Auction has ended early with Buy It Now. Have a great day!

Mods: Please close this thread.

damn :/ I was actually really interested in this. Was too broke for the bin price though
    Last edited by Trix; 08-03-2007 at 08:21 PM.

yeah i actually was thinking about buyitnow and i was checking my bank account balance and oops!