Help with Tacvps

Hello,

tacvps closed their operations.I missed their mail that they sent 2 days back as it reached my spam box.So,i didn't take backups.The backups i have are 1 month old.I have lot of changes on my sites in this month.

Is there anyway to contact them.Please help if anyone know their contact.Their site and all my sites are down from 4-5 hours.

Thanks.

4-5 hours? It's a good chance your data is gone. Why would you only have a backup from 1 month ago? Why not hourly backups? You've learned a valuable lesson today, on the bright side you didn't lose everything, just a months worth.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

@Pheonix VPS
    If you are here,Please make the server available for some time,so that i can move all the data.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pvakr View Post
    @Pheonix VPS
    If you are here,Please make the server available for some time,so that i can move all the data.

Thanks.
    Its not a simple as that, they would most likely have to pay the server invoices for them to come back online most likely.

Yes, unfortunately you most likely are out of luck. Making and keeping backups of your data is your responsibility.

Depending on the deal they had with the DC, they might be able to bring them backup for an hour or two to allow people to get data, but that's a large "maybe."

I doubt it. But just look at ClubUptime / BroHoster, some of the SoftLayer servers were brought up mainly for backups / data xfer.

Good luck. If the site is down, most likely the email addresses will be too, unless you had some form of personal contact.

Sorry about your loss here, but a few lessons.

1. Always put your provider email in your safe sender on your emails.
    2. Always keep backups of your work.

I would suggest you contact the DC and ask them if they can do anything for you. You might need to pay a fee but if that data is important, I would say you will pay for it.

Good Luck with that.
    HSV Informatics Ltd - Since 2011
    Shared Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers

My vps is back.. Its working for now..
    Thanks you all for the help..