Throw in some light.

Hey everyone.
    Guys, I need help with something.

I need to know how to make emails with great templates, everything organized with images.
    For example like WHT sends out.

Can anybody link me to some tutorial ?

Fully understanding HTML email is no small feat. Not all web developers even know there is a whole other set of rules to get HTML/CSS to render correctly across all the different email clients and platforms.

You need to understand how to write HTML using tables and understand what CSS properties work and what don't.

http://www.campaignmonitor.com/css/

I know some ESPs give out free email templates that you can build off of. Maybe that's the best approach to take.

Check out MailChimp.
    An ITX Design Hosting Company
    FFmpeg Hosting
    http://itxdesign.com
    tel. (866)-577-1442

constant contact is easy to use if you want to avoid the learning curve and get stared with email marketing right away. There are also other products such as Accrisoft email that will achieve the same thing.

The advantage of using services such as these is the mail is sent off their servers and not yours so you don't risk spam complaints or blacklisted IP's.

As wickedfactor said if you wish to learn this yourself you face a learning curve and possibly some trial and error.
    www.websitemagick.com "Add a little Magick to your Website"
    IwebNews.net

Quote Originally Posted by WickedFactor View Post
    Fully understanding HTML email is no small feat. Not all web developers even know there is a whole other set of rules to get HTML/CSS to render correctly across all the different email clients and platforms.
    I gave up about a year ago and bought a couple of templates from ThemeForest for less than $30 total, which I was then able to decently customize. That was one of the best email decisions I ever made. While I could get HTML emails to generally render well, it wasn't perfect, so I was always dumbing-down my own designs.

Indeed, it's very different from website designs.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ratics View Post
    Hey everyone.
    Guys, I need help with something.

I need to know how to make emails with great templates, everything organized with images.
    For example like WHT sends out.

Can anybody link me to some tutorial ?
    You can start with a html/css template and convert the css rules to inline styles. So a little general knowledge of styles and css is all you need to get started.
    Collabora Hosting - Unlimited Windows and Linux Hosting
    Web Security - VPS - Dedicated Servers
    Cloud and Managed WordPress Hosting
    Read how we do Unlimited Hosting at the Unlimited FAQ

If you have wordpress site with great theme, you can install contact form 7 plug in ?
    Newidhost.com - Cheap Hosting Solutions

I think a google search will help more. It's very easy.

I would recommend that you should prefer to have some free templates and use them. If there are some cheap templates available that can be customized, thats still fine. Working to learn takes a lot of time so better go for the options I gave.

In this case you can contact several Email marketing company which are there on internet. They have a full package for your email marketing solution. From the emailing list to server and the template as well. This will be more effective in my opinion.