eNom $7.50 domain reseller account for sale

Hello,

Is anyone interested in a $7.50 eNom domain reseller account? We are asking $199 and can accept credit/debit card, PayPal, or mail-in payment.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

how is possible since I just got off the phone with enom themselves and they said that there is no way to create a new cub account for less then 8.95 and there is no grandfathered accounts. Is this a scam or did enom just lie to me over the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by kib5 View Post
    how is possible since I just got off the phone with enom themselves and they said that there is no way to create a new cub account for less then 8.95 and there is no grandfathered accounts. Is this a scam or did enom just lie to me over the phone?
    This is for an existing account. We are not creating accounts and selling them. You are correct that sub accounts can only be created for the 8.95 rate. Again, this offer is for one already existing account.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

Thanks for clearing that up. I already have a 6.95 ETP account that I bought long before enom began charging so much to get those so I wont need something like this. I just wanted to know if I was missing out on an opportunity to sell something similar myself. Good luck with your sale

Will take $150.