GigenetCloud - Now With FREE Bandwidth! New Version! Updated Daily!

Shhhh.. Only for Webhostingtalk users... Ask our sales in livechat about credit matching (limitations do apply)..

Gigenetcloud.com Version 2.0 Released has been Improved Upon Daily!

GigeNET is pleased to announce version 2.0 of our cloud platform and has gone through MANY updates over the past 3-6 months to ensure much faster speeds, stability, and an overall user friendly experience.

Since our release in January which we considered a dry run we have re-written our whole code base 3 times over to make improvements each and every time. We are at a point now where our product is superior in the marketplace. We will continue to push our product far beyond what it is today to make the experience with Gigenetcloud.com unlike any other.

Plans start at 2.77¢ an hour or $19.96 a month.

Click here to order.

The newly improved site will add a ton of useful features to your already existing Gigenetcloud account. Here are a few features that will surely keep you coming back for more:

* Full Windows 2008/2003 Support
    * 100% elastic IP management
    * Easy Prepaid Credit management system
    * 100% Hourly Billing
    * Performance graphs for all critical systems
    * Free Bandwidth Included with ALL PLANS
    * Password reset functionality
    * Cloud based billing model
    * 100% Integrated Support
    * Auto credit replenishment
    * Improved DNS management
    * Snapshot Capability
    * Template Capabtility
    * R1Soft Backups and Homegrown Backup Solutions

We have also drastically improved our DISK I/O performance by 20 times.

Operating system deployments and reloads take about 1 minute which we believe is the industries fastest.

Now that the base is stable and fast our next release will have an enormous amount of new features available.

The system is a true 100% pay as you go system. When you signup you only fill out your contact details and enter in a credit card.

When you first login you will need to purchase credits. You can purchase as many or as little credits as you want. Once you have credits you can then purchase resources for your cloud pool. Your credits will only be billed if your using the resources your use.

Once you select your resources you can then create your virtual machine. You can get very granular, you can slide the cpu bar , memory and disk drive bar all individually to fit your needs.

You can later on delete the cloud server and scale back down your resource assignments to your cloud and your billing will be adjusted accordingly going forward from that second you hit submit.

Essentially you can create a cloud server for one hour and only pay for one hour. Or even 15 minutes.

* All cloud servers are protected by our Juniper SRX IDP Series Intrusion Detection and Prevention Appliances.
    * All network equipment is 100% 10 Gigabit ethernet to every node.
    * Each Cloud server is standard with 1Gb/s port
    * IP assignment's are instant and 100% elastic and transferable from one machine to another.
    * All Cloud servers come with 1Gb/s private port with free traffic between cloud servers.
    * All cloud servers have the ability to be migrated live without downtime from one node to another during a maintenance.
    * Access to our industry leading control panel which gives you access to instant OS reloads, performance graphs, automated password reset/recovery for windows and linux hosts.
    * All Cloud servers have true KVM console support for windows and linux hosts
    * New Server installs and OS reloads take about 1 minute.
    * Instant reverse DNS propogation
    * Server management by our 24/7 GigeNET support team
    * Dedicated Servers and Cloud servers can communicate through the private network at no extra cost.
    * GigeNETs world class network, using our route optimization appliance. Carriers include Level3, Telia, Globslcrossing, PCCW, Abovenet, Nlayer, Internap

And much much more.

Signing up and setting up a new server takes less then 5 minutes.
    You do not get billed until after signup and you purchase credits.

Now that we have launched our new code base the next release with many features will be out shortly as we are testing it in the pre-production environment.

If you have any questions please email sales@gigenetcloud

Click here to order.

[*] LiveChat[*] Phone: 1-800-561-2656 x 1[*] eMail: sales@gigenetcloud.com
    Chris Armer - Cloud Communications LLC
    GigeNETCLOUD.com GigeNET.com
    Phone: 1-800-561-2656 x 8106
    Email: chris.armer@gigenet.com

Tried 5 times in past one month - Live Chat and demo always broken !

Yeah, the demo is always broken. Says incorrect user/pass.

I believe they deactivated the public demo - I was able to call them and they setup an account for me with 50 free credits to try things out. Hopefully they are still doing that. I needed a credit card and so on to create an account, but I wasn't charged until I actually chose to add more credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghan_04 View Post
    I believe they deactivated the public demo - I was able to call them and they setup an account for me with 50 free credits to try things out. Hopefully they are still doing that. I needed a credit card and so on to create an account, but I wasn't charged until I actually chose to add more credits.

What can you expect from a company who has not even bothred to reply a public offer thread they started ?

Gigenet's communication has been sub-par pretty much ever since I started with them, but I have found that the setup is good and my stuff runs faster and costs less than where I was previously.

If there is a communication issue, please let me know - peter.sexton@gigenet.com or call us or AIM us, open a support ticket. We are here to help 24/7 so never out of reach.

The Demo was disabled due to abuse. We needed to find a different way of doing it, and a trial was a good option to give anyone a chance to use the system see what it does for them. Thank you for the suggestions we will replace the demo during next week with a link to chat so anyone can set up a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSGN View Post
    The Demo was disabled due to abuse. We needed to find a different way of doing it, and a trial was a good option to give anyone a chance to use the system see what it does for them. Thank you for the suggestions we will replace the demo during next week with a link to chat so anyone can set up a trial.
    I am sorry for posting this in public but the CHAT OPTION always returns the below (this has been for months), the dead DEMO and unavailable chat was the only reason which made me not consider your offerings.

Services under Maintanance at the Moment.

Please be patient as some services may be unavailable at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience as we restore services shortly.
    Thank you,
    The WebsiteAlive Team.

Thank you for letting us know we appreciate it. We have many chats a day and were not aware that some had an issue with our chat function. Now that we know we have an issue we will work to find out what the issues is. No need to apologize we appreciate you helping us improve what we do.