Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My keywords ranking have been fixed in Google

Google recently has made lots of changes in ranking algorithm. Recently lots of sites have been affected by google penguin update. My one site also affected by penguin updated. I am working continue on my site and also made changes in site as google suggested, but there is no change in keywords ranking in google. Please, please help me… how can I over come from these google penguin effect?
      0 Not allowed!

There's a long thread about the Penguin update here: Google Begins Penalizing Search 'Over-Optimization'. It will provide you with some ideas.

Lois
      0 Not allowed!

Well I simply guess they are going more social as compare to old link building things, you should take this into consideration.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by writespeak View Post
    There's a long thread about the Penguin update here: Google Begins Penalizing Search 'Over-Optimization'. It will provide you with some ideas.

Lois
    Strange as he is also the OP in that thread
      0 Not allowed!

The fastest way to recover from Penguin if you have been hit is to start over with a new site. You want answers to recover and no one can help you with a post in a forum. If you own the site, you know what you did wrong, so as the story goes, get a new site. In the meantime you can post good content on your penguinized site and hope that it recovers, and clean up the spam links if you want to go that far.
      0 Not allowed!

Create the quality and high pr backllinks. Use the best quality content and blogging is very helpful for increase the ranking so maximum use the blogging
      0 Not allowed!

- Start diversifying the anchor text of your inbound links.
    - Remove all spammy links
    - Make your website is compelling enough to pull natural backlinks
    - Have no over-optimized on-page element
    - Stick to white hat, legitimate SEO work
    - Stop any other kind of webspam you were indulged in
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by suniltrch View Post
    stop working on your site that is affected by google penguine atleast for 5, to 10 days. you will automatically see the change.
    You mean do nothing, and the rankings will come back by themselves?
    If so that isn't a solution I've heard suggested anywhere else.
      0 Not allowed!

Try to improve the quality of the content on your website and this will help you to recover your position.
      0 Not allowed!

There is a good article titled "4 Quick Steps to Beat Google Penguin". Follow steps suggested here.

Source: http://www.twizzyweb.com/blog/how-to...oogle-penguin/
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by computegeek View Post
    The fastest way to recover from Penguin if you have been hit is to start over with a new site. You want answers to recover and no one can help you with a post in a forum. If you own the site, you know what you did wrong, so as the story goes, get a new site. In the meantime you can post good content on your penguinized site and hope that it recovers, and clean up the spam links if you want to go that far.
    Starting new site is not a solution... better is rebuild the site by shuffling the content and changing the layout.. Also stop building links for period of time... update more content...sure will be back but may take time...if the site is not in the SERP then hard to back but position changing can be recovered by proper and Strong SEO
      0 Not allowed!

No solution at present

It is a very big problem now SEO industry facing. There are no proper solution of this. Every one playing blind.
      0 Not allowed!

Some basic steps should be:

generate quality content, avoid any types of illegal way of promotion/backlinking, revise the density of keywords used in the content, start activities on social networks.
      0 Not allowed!

I would have some faith in the various solutions suggested if anyone posting them could say they had been hit by Penguin and have actually recovered using them.
      0 Not allowed!

You should update your complete website with new and and send a reconsideration request it must help.
      0 Not allowed!

Make sure all quality is unique and good. Remove any spammy back links you can and try build decent back links from high PR sites with anchored text.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan cole View Post
    send a reconsideration request it must help.
    Unfortunately it doesn't, I know because I tried. Reconsideration requests are only looked at by Google when a manual penalty has been imposed. Penguin is an algorithm change, and so is not covered by this.
    If a request is submitted, you will get an email back explaining that as no manual penalty is in place, there is nothing to be reconsidered.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes my site was also affected by Penguin update, one of my keyword was at 3rd position on first page and due to this change, it drastically dropped at 3rd page.
      0 Not allowed!

penguin

social media like facebook, twitter and google plus seem to be really important in ranking now. one competitor of mine with a new site and new business ranked well with only facebook & no backlinks.

also, apply the puppy method here. if you go chasing after a puppy, he thinks it's a game and keeps running away. you will never catch him. the secret to catching a puppy is to just sit and wait. eventually the puppy gets bored and comes over to you on his own.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by psychsoftpc View Post
    Also, apply the puppy method here. if you go chasing after a puppy, he thinks it's a game and keeps running away. you will never catch him. the secret to catching a puppy is to just sit and wait. eventually the puppy gets bored and comes over to you on his own.
    I don't think that is good advice I'm afraid. You can't just wait for SEO to happen. If your rivals are working on their SEO and you are not, you will most likely get left behind.
      0 Not allowed!

Now the main thing you need to do is publish quality content in your website and make interlinks within your websites.It will help you a lot.Also try to put some links from relevant sites.I am doing like this in my websites and getting a good result in my sites.Believe me!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by writespeak View Post

Lois
    I have read this topic. This topic has been created by mine.
    I have made lots of change in the site like change in content , removed inter linking and footer link, removed anchor links from other site and try to create some natural link. Some keywords ranking is improved little bit( 1-2 position. But lots of keywords is still fixed in Google search.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by denniemark View Post
    Google recently has made lots of changes in ranking algorithm. Recently lots of sites have been affected by google penguin update. My one site also affected by penguin updated. I am working continue on my site and also made changes in site as google suggested, but there is no change in keywords ranking in google. Please, please help me… how can I over come from these google penguin effect?
    Do some updation in your site including conent, do some on page, remove keyword stuffing If have and do few but quality submissions...Hope it might help.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by denniemark View Post
    First of all, when you request for some information about a website, you must provide the link to that website, so that we can analyze that website and get back to with the changes to be made. So, let me know your website and I will tell you what needs to be done.
      0 Not allowed!

Check if there are any duplicate contents.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast