IP Address: 208.54.95.130
    Host: m825f36d0.tmodns.net
    First Name Mike
    Last Name Hudgins
    Company Name
    Email Address mhudgensworld@gmail.com
    ==============

They both paid with paypal so beware.
    As soon as they tried to send out spam and was denied, they tried to reverse payment.

Currently disputing with paypal to close their accounts.
    Last edited by Justin; 05-13-2008 at 02:11 AM. Reason: removed personal information
    ePhase Networks L.L.C.
    Absolute Hosting Since 2007
    http://www.ephasenetworks.com

probably using someone elses paypal account aswell .
    Amd-Communications - Affordable and Powerful Web Hosting Services www.amd-comms.co.uk
    Toll Free: 0800 043 2336 E-mail: sales[at]amd-comms.co.uk Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - VPS Servers - Fresh IT Solutions

Too terrible, PAYPAL relatively trouble

We also have dispute with paypal for this account.
    24Shells in Business Since 2003 - AS55081
    Dedicated Servers, High Bandwidth Servers
    @24Shells - 24shells.net

That seems to be someones old trick. Paypal becames very popular among spammers
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Yeah we'll. The last one, we sent them the information recorded (ie: maillog / IP) and they just reversed the funds back to us. Not bad considering the spammer paid us, got no spam out, we terminate the account and keep the money.
    ePhase Networks L.L.C.

ambroseparadise@gmail.com
    ---------------
    Date: 10/05/2008 17:49
    IP Address: 69.74.29.131
    Host: 454a1d83.cst.lightpath.net
    First Name Christopher
    Last Name Ambrose
    Company Name
    Email Address ambroseparadise@gmail.com
    <<snipped>>
    =====================
    This person also used my services & the same day he claimed that some one else used his PayPal account, I have cancelled his account & refunded the money, at the same time I have contacted PayPal and provided them with his details to pass to police.
    Last edited by Justin; 05-13-2008 at 02:12 AM.
    Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

Paypal torubles

Yep, these guys have had paypal troubles aswell. Beware of them. Not worth the effort.

I just sent paypal the information and thats it.

I don't think its good policy to refund their money as it only funds them to constantly do this with others.
    ePhase Networks L.L.C.

I cant the police being able to do anything and by the looks of it paypal aint done much wither to stop their account being used, useless i say

How do you know that you haven't posted the VICTIM'S personal information here? If someone truly did hack into their Paypal account, which happens all of the time, you've just added insult to injury.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Considering its been happening quite frequently with the same accounts on paypal and the same things are happening to different hosts, I doubt these are hacked accounts.
    ePhase Networks L.L.C.

Quote Originally Posted by tshah View Post
    We also have dispute with paypal for this account.
    Yupz same here, ended it by doing a refund , fee got reversed back and nothing was lost !!
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

I think it's safe to say since the same thing happened to me this afternoon that the list at the top can add the following e-Mail addresses.

Clients PayPal e-Mail: kent_zzz@hotmail.com
    Clients Signup e_Mail: phlowmedia@gmail.com

I find it odd that people pay to send a few e-Mail's out. Actually, before the client on my server was suspended two hours had passed and he used up 6GB more then his allotment. So he paid to send out more then a few e-Mail's, but still, why pay $9.99 when the e-Mail is going into someone's spambox? It's just beyond me.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by AH-Tina View Post
    How do you know that you haven't posted the VICTIM'S personal information here? If someone truly did hack into their Paypal account, which happens all of the time, you've just added insult to injury.

--Tina
    Considering the fact of the matter is most spammers tend to hack accounts... I'd have to agree almost explicitly on this one. As such address and phone number information has been removed.

Guys, if there is a chance someone's information was compromised please do us all a favor and don't post such openly on the web... (especially when it's victim's information). Remember when you post here it is viewable to the entire planet bar none (we are actively indexed by many engines).

stopforumspam [dot] com

No they are not spammers..

But they catch millions of spammers everyday.. Nice site