PR 4 - 8 Profile Backlink Building Service [New Fresh List - 72 Hour Turnaround]

Hi Guys,

I’m offering my profile link building service. I have recently finished researching a fresh list of profile links. The links are all dofollow and will be done manually. I have been offering this type of service since Oct. 2009 and have over 50 reviews across many forums. Please contact me for more information and credentials.

Pricing:

50 Profiles
    (2 Links per profile = 100 Links)
    ---$25.00---

110 Profiles
    (2 Links per profile = 220 Links)
    ---$50.00---

240 Profiles
    (2 Links per profile = 480 Links)
    ---$100.00---

Paypal only please. I have no problem doing half-payment upfront.

• The links are all between PR 3 through 8(on the index page).
    • I can place up to 2 links per profile.
    • Turn around time is up to 72 hours.

I’ll be providing you:
    A report showing your 50-240 profile links.
    I will ping every link to make sure it gets indexed.
    I will create and turn over to you an original yahoo email used to create the accounts.

I will need the following information:
    Your name:
    Your email address(only to be used to send you the link report):
    Your links:

Example:

"keyword1"
    yourwebsite.com

"keyword2"
    yoursecondwebsite.com or yourfirstwebsite.com/subpage

About me:
    I know how hard it is to trust people online, so please email me at sweetfranky@yahoo.com or PM me for proof of past work. I am American and have done SEO work for finance companies over the years.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions and here are some reviews from members on other forums:

Quote Originally Posted by Tarfari View Post
    Review: Excellent service! Extremely good communication and VERY fast turn-around. The report was clear and concise and contained the site, the site PR, and a link to the profile URL. The report also included the email address and password that was used to create the profiles.

Extremely good service * Excellent communication * Very fast turn around * Detailed and concise report

I will definitely order again for my next link-building campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by brchap View Post
    Just a quick testimonial for Frank's work:

I sent Frank an order about 4 days ago, and then asked him what the turn-around time was (I assumed he was getting busy). He told me that he was about a day behind his advertised 72 hour turnaround, and asked me if an extra 24 hours was cool.

Of course I said yes, because not only did I appreciate his honesty... but, what's an extra day going to hurt.

Well, I received my spreadsheet with the links about 8 hours ahead of schedule. I randomly checked about 20% of them, and not a single one of them was missing.

Excellent.

It's such a pleasure to do business with someone who communicates with you, and tells you upfront about possible delays and problems. In fact, honest communication is so rare these days that it's refreshing (and somewhat surprising) when you find someone who understands how valuable it is.

I will definitely do business with Frank again. We are lucky to have him with us here.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmachine View Post
    Ordered the package of 50 links and sweetfranky got the job done very quickly.
    checked the links and they are all up.
    will be using him again.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Wilson View Post
    I took a review

Excellent service delivered in super fast time. Great communication and attention to detail. Recommended.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kclay View Post
    I decided to take a chance on this provider and am quite happy with the service thus far. After I placed my order, it was completed within 48 hours (maybe even less). My messages were answered very promptly, and the communication was courteous. I even had a late request and the provider had no problem accommodating me. I would recommend this provider to others, and would certainly consider placing future orders.

do you have a .edu or .gov service as well?