For immediate release:

Dotable is proud to announce that Steve Gore has joined the Dotable management team, as a full partner. Steve's area of expertise is systems administration and the development and deployment of new hosting products, such as both Linux and Windows VPS.

"It's a pleasure to come onboard a brand like Dotable, in this capacity, and take Dotable to higher levels with cutting edge products. Bob and myself have worked extensively in the past, from 2002 through to 2004, so we always knew we made an great team," said Steve Gore.

"Dotable is so very fortunate that Steve is pitching his tent at Dotable, and bringing all his many years of hosting knowledge and experience onboard. Steve will be head of sysadmin and tech support, leaving me to handle sales/marketing and business management. Steve is an incredible sysadmin and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Steve, building HTTPme, from 2002 through to 2004," said Aussie Bob.

About Dotable -

Founded in 2005 by Aussie Bob, Dotable serves the multiple domain and reseller market with Linux based hosting accounts. Dotable is a customer centric company, with customers from all parts of the globe. Dotable is based in Australia and New Zealand, but houses all Dotable servers in LA, USA. Dotable's mission is to provide great value, high quality customer centric hosting.