Co-Location 1U-4U $68 a month

FastServers.Net WHT Special!

Will you be one of the lucky 13 to sign up for this deal before the deadline.
    Single server co-location for only $68.00 a month plus free setup!
    1U - 4U Rack Space
    4 IP Addresses
    150GB Actual Bandwidth
    24 Hour Active Port Monitoring
    Free Cold/Soft Reboots
    Discounted CPANEL/WinPanel License
    $2.00 per GB Bandwidth
    Live Bandwidth Reports
    MAE-West OC3 Bandwidth
    Free Off Server Backup
    We are so confident about our services we also offer a 30 day money back guarantee!
    The deadline for this one time offer is 08/13/02

Go directly to this link to sign up www.fastservers.net/co-location/configure.shtml The voucher number for the special is 108132524.

Email me or call me with any questions.
    Shane Reisner
    FastServers.net
    1-866-753-FAST ext. 104
    shane@fastservers.net

Re: Co-Location 1U-4U $68 a month

Will you be one of the lucky 13 to sign up for this deal before the deadline.
    Lucky 13?

Very nice offer by the way.

Thank you for the lucky 13 that have just signed up for the best co-location deal on the web.

However, I have just been authorized by the management at Fastservers to offer another 13 spots. These will be the final 13 spots offered at this blowout price. The first 13 went in less then 48 hours. So if your pondering the idea, log on and sign up at once, or you will be the one left out in the cold!
    Shane Reisner
    FastServers.net
    1-866-753-FAST ext. 104
    shane@fastservers.net

Check out what others have to say about fastservers.net.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=63667
    Shane Reisner
    FastServers.net
    1-866-753-FAST ext. 104
    shane@fastservers.net

Last edited by RackFive; 08-05-2002 at 09:47 AM.
    www.rackfive.com
    Aquired by Data Provider LLC.

I just signed with with them also. I left a message for Shane and he called me back within a few hours. (Ive been calling around alot and most people it takes days.)

I had a few questions that where a bit odd (Im going to host some game servers) and he didnt have one of the answears off the top of his head, but he asked and got my question answered on the spot. Once again this is great because I normally get..... Um... um..... I dont know who to ask.........

The prices are great and its a "real" company, not just one guy in his garage someplace. Shane was nice on the phone and not "stuffy". And it sounds like he actually likes his job (thank god I didnt get MonoTone man again). I also received my Ip address and welcome letter before I hung up the phone.

I have yet to get my server at their location, but so far the service has been great. I will follow up later when I get my server in place.

Later on 2Gunz.

Originally posted by 2Guns
    I just signed with with them also. I left a message for Shane and he called me back within a few hours. (Ive been calling around alot and most people it takes days.)

I had a few questions that where a bit odd (Im going to host some game servers) and he didnt have one of the answears off the top of his head, but he asked and got my question answered on the spot. Once again this is great because I normally get..... Um... um..... I dont know who to ask.........

The prices are great and its a "real" company, not just one guy in his garage someplace. Shane was nice on the phone and not "stuffy". And it sounds like he actually likes his job (thank god I didnt get MonoTone man again). I also received my Ip address and welcome letter before I hung up the phone.

I have yet to get my server at their location, but so far the service has been great. I will follow up later when I get my server in place.

Later on 2Gunz.
    Best of luck let us know how it goes.

maybe i will change my rackshack server for a FastServer

I am your man. Let me know if you are interested in doing this. If you have not checked out our site do that at fastservers.net and you can check out all the specs. Feel free to call me or email me.

Let me Know!
    Shane Reisner
    FastServers.net
    1-866-753-FAST ext. 104
    shane@fastservers.net

Just signed up!

I just signed up for this special to host a Raq 550, will keep everyone posted on the experience.
    Thank you,
    ML