Hello Guys . My problem with 2Checkout.com

Hello Guys .

I have account with 2checkout.com

Today i sent Ticket for Customer service for Refund $49 Sign up fee . and in the end tell me your account has been closed , i don't know why ? I never using my account to two site's or else i'm using my account for one site

They refusing make refund and refusing open my account

Note . They closed my account when i sent ticket for refund

What i do now guys . Thank you

If you are planning on using 2Checkout on your website, why did you ask for a refund then?

Quote Originally Posted by m_php View Post
    If you are planning on using 2Checkout on your website, why did you ask for a refund then?
    Frist we not happy with 2co , and we will change 2co to Moneybokers

well then i think they closed your account because you said you don't want to use it!

I've had issues in the past with
    1) 2Checkout
    2) Share-IT

I would recommend using PayPal or if your located in USA, Google Checkout as well. I have had till date a 100% Google checkout experience - no chargebacks or cancellations till date.

Please don't use google checkout either buyer or seller. They will never help you when you have problem. Look another thread down there I posted my experience with google checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by m_php View Post
    well then i think they closed your account because you said you don't want to use it!
    Sir . When they cannot or refusing make refund okey no problem they must open my account again

I have had till date a 100% Google checkout experience - no chargebacks or cancellations till date.
    I don't recommend to use for services or digital content.

Payment Guarantee Policy: What's the Payment Guarantee Policy?
    Our policy covers:

* All sales of tangible goods that meet our content policies.
    * Chargebacks resulting from claims of unauthorized purchases and non-receipt of items.

Our policy doesn't cover:

* Intangible goods, such as services and digital content.
    * Chargebacks resulting from claims of defective merchandise or 'items not as described,' credit for cancelled or returned orders, or duplicate billing.
    Info at:
    http://checkout.google.com/support/s...63&topic=15055
    Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==