Unhappy CentminMOD + wordpress = something is going wrong...

Hey guys,
    I've got a fresh install of Centos 5.6 installed along with centminMOD latest version.

I installed everything, it was running with around 50mb ram with mariaDB and php and Nginx.

I uploaded phpmyadmin, started using it a little bit, and it got upto 90-100mb usage, no problem, still ok on my 256 mb ram server.

I uploaded wordpress WITH ZERO PLUGINS, nothing changed when it had the default "hello world post".

Now I posted Large datapost, probably around 200kb in the post field, and it posted ok, and I can use the Wordpress admin to manuver around, but if I dare access the home page where it loads the new large posts, TOP starts displaying PHP-FPM 99% CPU usage and then it maxes out ram instantly.

I remove the large post, and it works again and only using 110 or so mb ram.

What is going on that I cannot have any large posts in the data field. I ran a test and created a new post and copied a webpage from MSN for instance into the post field, the EDIT works fine, but when it comes to displaying, it maxes 99% CPU and eats all my ram until nginx and/or php-fpm crashes

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

I am using the default php.ini and nginx.conf that came with CENTMIN-MOD version 1.2.2. should I be tweaking these values to correct this issue with wordpress?

I REALLY don't understand why this is happening, the DATA in the post isn't making 1 single call to my website, it just simply freaks out (WHEN DISPLAYING) when the information/data in the POST field is too large.

I can even view the data in html format or display form in the ADMIN screen, as long as i'm not on the main homepage or the actual post page.....

Help....? thank you

frustrating..!!! shouldn't be using all my ram and cpu, I need to tweak nginx and php.ini I BET!!

frustrating..!!! shouldn't be using all my ram and cpu, I need to tweak nginx and php.ini I BET!!