hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Domain Names : Australian Domain Broker

Forum Jump

Australian Domain Broker

Reply Post New Thread In Domain Names Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru

Australian Domain Broker

I have a pretty good australian related .com which I'm interested in selling. I normally sell my more premium .coms/.nets in a variety of auctions/sites which are American.

However as this domain aims directly at a Australian market, I would like to get in contact with an Australian broker or a company which knows Australian Domain auctions etc etc.

Can anyone put me in touch with (or recommend) someone?

(Mods- Sorry if this is in the wrong forum)

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

You should check if the .com.au is taken. If not, I think you will have a hard time selling your domain to australians. They prefer .com.au over .com. There are .com domains used in australia, but .com.au is much more prevalent. If the .com.au is taken, they might be the company to approach first.

Old
Junior Guru

Thanks for your helpful post. The .com.au is already taken. I think ideally if somebody could point me in the right direction towards a australian domain auction or somebody who could sell my domain on my behalf would be grateful.

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ville: View Post
Thanks for your helpful post. The .com.au is already taken. I think ideally if somebody could point me in the right direction towards a australian domain auction or somebody who could sell my domain on my behalf would be grateful.
You can try posting your question in the Australian version of WHT at:

webhostingtalk.com.au Someone there might be able to help you. If I knew what the DN was I could probably tell you whether there will be interest or not.

Old
Junior Guru

Kudos! I've used webhostingtalk.com.au in the past for server related enquiries, not sure why I didn't think of that.

If you would like to know the domain, please send me a PM

Old
Community Liaison

The only one I know of is http://www.netfleet.com.au/ but I think they only do .com.au