Beware Of Extreme Resellers

Hi,
    Just to let anyone know who comes across extremereseller.com to be aware. They offer unlimited bw and disk storage space however that just isn't the case. For bandwidth they are limited to the use of 700 gb which is a lot but it's still not unlimited.

I had a reseller with them and when I began they were actually really good and honest. But the company had switched hands and since then they have had unlimited issues(including large amounts of downtime).

I am no longer with them but the whole time I was with them before I got my own server they had had large amounts of issues and promised to fix and never did so I left them.
    Michael
    Perfected-Hosting.biz

Re: Beware Of Extreme Resellers

Originally posted by perfected
    I had a reseller with them and when I began they were actually really good and honest.
    I'm not sure how any company can be good and honest when they sell you something that doesn't exist. I hope you learned your lesson and choose a better host next time.
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

lol well that was a little bit ago butyeah I did. actually before I signed up I asked them what the actual allowed gb of bandwidth was per that there isn't such a thing as unlimited with storage space and bw.
    Michael
    Perfected-Hosting.biz