Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Actually for our AUP/TOS we simply require them to agree to the nocster AUP/TOS (for dedicated servers).
    Further more , if erictham does want to resolve this issue (transferring his server to another reseller if he can find another reseller willing to take him over) or a refund of his 1 month outstanding; I would be more than willing to cooperate (please contact by either e-mail or PM) .

As for a help-desk , we have one installed and are still testing it before we take it live (and to be honest its not a top priority so it could take a bit of time to finish the testing).

pm you where you never went online till today? i am using cable and i am almost online 24 hours a week.

Emailing you? better not! i am afraid of lost mails.

Anyway, i still will thank you for allowing me transfer resellers or refunding me. I will not ask for a refund as the server is running already. I had posted in wht to look for a reseller to transfer to, hopefully i can find one and i will let you know.

Thank you everyone who advised and commented. Hope that you guys will take note of this event and remember this lesson like me.

Eric Tham

i am using cable and i am almost online 24 hours a week.
    I'm sure that I'm not the only one who read that and thought - is that all?

24 hours a day .. lol

Originally posted by EricTham
    24 hours a day .. lol
    I am online 7 days a week

sounds like a big disaster to me .........it is probably wise to go direct with the provider unless the reseller is giving you a lot of extra service / support / mangaing it for you etc.

The reseller again ignored my mails and message (a month) from my request to change reseller. His words in here can not be trusted at all.

Originally posted by EricTham
    The reseller again ignored my mails and message (a month) from my request to change reseller. His words in here can not be trusted at all.
    i am not able to access their site as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12