Happy Birthday and Website Redesign

We have just celebrated 5 years of service. We also have redesigned our website. Visit us at www.WilliamsWebSolutions.net and I look forward hearing your feedback.

happy birthday!!! it means that your website is getting well as it adds years for being active!

Reminds me of the nineties. Also: tables, tables, tables, Dynamic Drive scripts, xHTML errors...I would expect more from a web designing company.

Dear colleagues.
    I donīt want to be completely honest with your redesign.
    Menu is very nice but this design must be much better for one website design company.
    There is lots of thing needs improvement graphic pictures,colors,structure...
    But like I said I will not be completely honest because you are my colleagues.
    So I wish you happy birthday and a lots of luck

Honestly...I do not believe this is a web redesign. As other's have mentioned, it does need a lot of work still and one of the main things you should take into consideration the next time around are checking for errors of your site. No one wants to give business to someone whose website cant even validate at least. Thank you.
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

Looks like you just installed the script, and added some pictures & logo...A web designer would not be this bad on their own site. You should be showing off BIG time!!!

I think you should have a detailed look to a few finest web design company websites, you'll get to learn that you can work more on yours' to make it look competitive enough. Simply speaking, it always better for a Beautician to look attractive & impressive ! Hope you get what I mean. Best of luck
    Last edited by dareORdie; 02-18-2012 at 02:27 AM. Reason: incomplete

happy birthday
    congratulations for 5 long years and your design is awesome i like your design keep it up mate

* A couple of things

I appreciate the honest feedback. Although my design is considered "simplistic" by some of the reviews, it loads fast and is SEO friendly. Remember, Google is cracking down on sites. So some sites that are "pretty" are about to get dropped in ranking. You also have to take into consideration that I provide hosting and computer repair, a different type of audience so I have to reach all three. If I was only wishing to reach one type of audience, yes I would have made my site more artistic. Concerning the XHTML and all the W3C nonesense, that is exactly what it is. If Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft could care less about their sites in how they fair with the test, why should I?

I do thank those of you with your warm wishes.

Additionally, for someone who attempted to hack into my admin, nice try but give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by rfwilliams777 View Post
    Additionally, for someone who attempted to hack into my admin, nice try but give it up.

And you think it is from WHT members? Proof?

You should put some level of security in your admin my friend. It's the internet!

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Congrats on 5 years. I won't rag on your design or insult you but I will say that image rotator on top seems to be whacked on rollover.
    Hosting is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Ive tried Chrome and IE and the roll over images at the top are not showing properly for me - they are broken and poor quality.

It does load quickly but not the best design in my own opinion.
    WO Hostings - Reliable and Affordable UK Web Hosting.
    Family run business providing a personal customer service.
    Web hosting packages with dedicated account managers.

Although my design is considered "simplistic" by some of the reviews, it loads fast and is SEO friendly. Remember, Google is cracking down on sites. So some sites that are "pretty" are about to get dropped in ranking. You also have to take into consideration that I provide hosting and computer repair, a different type of audience so I have to reach all three. If I was only wishing to reach one type of audience, yes I would have made my site more artistic. Concerning the XHTML and all the W3C nonesense, that is exactly what it is. If Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft could care less about their sites in how they fair with the test, why should I?
    I'm not going to go on a rant. I won't. But just saying, if I'm not wrong Google updated their search engine algorithm in the past few months to index by freshness of the content. So keyword density, etc. may not have as much weight anymore. So if those "pretty sites" have a blog or new content frequently your site will be put under by them lol...
    Independent Web Developer
    https://jda.io

Florida State Seminoles >>------>

Quote Originally Posted by DakNet View Post
    It looks really unprofessional
    You know, it is funny that many of these negative comments come from non-professional developers who are too ashamed to show their website in their profile or in this forum. It's kinda worse than a pot calling the kettle black. It's like a nothing calling a kettle black. Just saying.

You wanted feedback didn't you? Your site is ugly

happy birthday!Nice work about 5 years!!

We have just celebrated 5 years of service.
    Happy born day......
    May your business being on success
    God bless u
    Resellerid.com
    Cheap & Powerfull Reseller Domain

RESELLERID.COM | Affordable Domain Solution
    Reseller your domain and making profit

Thank you all for your warm wishes.