Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    There are many other payment gateways though, of which accepts international payments and receive payments!
      0 Not allowed!

what will happen if we do not withdraw our money to bank within 10 days with paypal?

I also have a client doing a paypal dispute with me at the moment..what may happen ?

looks like a new policy will coem this March!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by troboy View Post
    Paypal's policy is we need to withdraw minimum $10 amount. Now If we wont withdraw manually, paypal will automatically (forcefully) withdraw money to bank account.

What will happen if no bank account is linked with paypal ?

What will happen if anybody is having only $5 ???
    You can transfer the funds even for as low of a $1.00.

Read more: http://bizcovering.com/business/payp...#ixzz1F92e1X4s
    Subodh Manikoth [Netmagics.com - In Business Since 2007]
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    99.9% Uptime SLA | 30 Days Money Back | 24x7 Live Support
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit
      0 Not allowed!

Hi
    What will happen to the auto-payments/paypal subscriptions ?
    SunShell™ Hosting
    Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller,VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting since 2006
      0 Not allowed!

Lol, we will be having atleast 20+ transactions a month in our bank account if we are receiving paypal amounts everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Subodh M View Post
    You can transfer the funds even for as low of a $1.00.

Read more: http://bizcovering.com/business/payp...#ixzz1F92e1X4s
    You can transfer the funds even for as low of a $1.00. However if you get paid $1 from some site, with the current system of fees, if you get to transfer the amount to you bank account, a sum of INR 50 will be deducted from the amount, which is ridiculous. With an exchange rate of say, INR 43.7 the transaction will result in negative balance in your account.

Last edited by SunShellHosting; 02-27-2011 at 10:39 AM.
    SunShell™ Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

Any other alternatives ?
    If you steal from one author, it’s plagiarism; if you steal from many, it’s research
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by subhash View Post
    Any other alternatives ?
    2CO, Moneybookers, Alertpay, Google Checkout, etc
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit
      0 Not allowed!

2CO, Moneybookers, Alertpay, Google Checkout, etc
    Google checkout doesnt work with India
    ██ Website Hosting Mumbai | Web Hosting India
    ██ Web Hosting Unleashed
    ██ cPanel-Softaculous Shared Hosting | 99.9% Uptime
    ██ sales[at]linkwayhosting.com | +91-9930-3388-67
      0 Not allowed!

Paypal's policy is we need to withdraw minimum $10 amount. Now If we wont withdraw manually, paypal will automatically (forcefully) withdraw money to bank account.
    What if we have two or more bank accounts attached with the paypal address?
    SunShell™ Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

Everyone posting the question but no one knows the answer.
    Tomorrow everyone get's the answer.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi

Anybody got their account limited or got any mail from paypal ? I just did an online transfer of the money from the available paypal balance
    SunShell™ Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by qualityhostings View Post
    Hi

Anybody got their account limited or got any mail from paypal ? I just did an online transfer of the money from the available paypal balance
    Well no emails so far from PayPal.

Good to hear that you were able to do the transactions.
    If you steal from one author, it’s plagiarism; if you steal from many, it’s research
      0 Not allowed!

Hi

Worked for me too early in the morning, but may be it will be in effect with 1st March of USA time.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence
      0 Not allowed!

Okay I too paid from my paypal balance today, all went fine.

But I think there was a difference in the wordings, I may be confused so any one of you can confirm.

Previously it mentioned payment method "Paypal Balance" and today it said "USD Balance" do you guys/gals think my observation is correct or my brain playing tricks after working over time for two days of setting up a new server and doing migrations.

If it indeed is a change from "Paypal Balance" to "USD Balance" then I think they found a new hole in the RBI guide lines
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinayak_Sharma View Post
    Previously it mentioned payment method "Paypal Balance" and today it said "USD Balance" do you guys/gals think my observation is correct or my brain playing tricks after working over time for two days of setting up a new server and doing migrations.
    )
    I didn't notice this. I saw PayPal balance when I paid.

I think they found a new hole in the RBI guide lines
    How ? Can you explain ?
    SunShell™ Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

Well when I made a payment early in the morning of 1st of March, it was "Paypal Balance" but today it was "USD Balance" this is what caught my attention, but thought I must be imagining things. Bust now you also confirmed that it was "Paypal Balance" earlier.

I can't explain what workaround they found or how they managed, but it is for sure they have some trick up their sleeves. Otherwise why would they let go of funds stored with them on which they are enjoying liquidity, which they can invest at more profitable places and have control over. Paying you within 7 days means how will they get funds from you in case of a dispute or charge back.
      0 Not allowed!

Just curious to know what will happen with our accounts!
    SunShell™ Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinayak_Sharma View Post
    Well when I made a payment early in the morning of 1st of March, it was "Paypal Balance" but today it was "USD Balance" this is what caught my attention, but thought I must be imagining things. Bust now you also confirmed that it was "Paypal Balance" earlier.

I can't explain what workaround they found or how they managed, but it is for sure they have some trick up their sleeves. Otherwise why would they let go of funds stored with them on which they are enjoying liquidity, which they can invest at more profitable places and have control over. Paying you within 7 days means how will they get funds from you in case of a dispute or charge back.
    Login prompt says:

Any balance in and all future payments into your PayPal account may not be used to buy goods or services and must be transferred to your bank account in India within 7 days from the receipt of confirmation from the buyer in respect of the goods or services;
    What I think has happened is, PayPal has stopped doing transactions as PayPal Pvt. Ltd in India. Your PayPal balance might be in the United States/Luxembourg. They can simply shut shop in India and say f&*# you to RBI and move on. Only down side is that there wont be NEFT withdrawal anymore, you would need to move on to the old cheque and Visa card withdrawals.

I hope they do this, move to a country like Luxembourg where there is no export-control. They should enable SWIFT wire-transfers then, like MoneyBookers.

If you notice, MB is not effected by this because of SWIFT wire-transfers. When you make a withdrawal of more than 500 USD, it is your duty then to notify RBI of that payment. MB is not required to share any of its details to RBI since they are not connected with India in anyway.

India is still a 'developing' nation. Export control is definitely bad for a nation such as ours for any growth.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi guys,
    Just logged in to my account and I saw following notice

With effect from 1 March 2011, you are required to comply with the requirements set out in the notification of the Reserve Bank of India governing the processing and settlement of export-related receipts facilitated by online payment gateways ("RBI Guidelines").

• Any balance in and all future payments into your PayPal account may not be used to buy goods or services and must be transferred to your bank account in India within 7 days from the receipt of confirmation from the buyer in respect of the goods or services; and
    • Export-related payments for goods and services into your PayPal account may not exceed US$500 per transaction. Click here to learn more.
    ██ Web Hosting Unleashed
      0 Not allowed!

Hi guys,
    Just logged in to my account and I saw following notice

With effect from 1 March 2011, you are required to comply with the requirements set out in the notification of the Reserve Bank of India governing the processing and settlement of export-related receipts facilitated by online payment gateways ("RBI Guidelines").

• Any balance in and all future payments into your PayPal account may not be used to buy goods or services and must be transferred to your bank account in India within 7 days from the receipt of confirmation from the buyer in respect of the goods or services; and
    • Export-related payments for goods and services into your PayPal account may not exceed US$500 per transaction. Click here to learn more.
    Is this a new paypal account ?
    SunShell™ Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

That Notification is showing for me also each time I login to PayPal. I think it would be the same for everyone. isn't it?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Subodh M View Post
    That Notification is showing for me also each time I login to PayPal. I think it would be the same for everyone. isn't it?
    It is not showing for me. That's why I asked that question.
    SunShell™ Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

No I am using paypal from years.
    It is not showing for me.
    Oh thats pretty strange.
    ██ Web Hosting Unleashed
      0 Not allowed!

My paypal account is 6 years old and this is Business Account.
    I am still seeing Paypal Balance which is other mentioning as USD Balance and also seeing the notification everytime when i login.

Same is applied to my personal paypal account which is 2 years old.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ashras99 View Post
    My paypal account is 6 years old and this is Business Account.
    I am still seeing Paypal Balance which is other mentioning as USD Balance and also seeing the notification everytime when i login.

Same is applied to my personal paypal account which is 2 years old.
    I have EUR as primary currency and it shows as PayPal balance.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast