Exclamation EasyPayWay and SSLcommerz Gateway

Hello,
    Can anybody share their experience and/or review about EasyPayWay ( https://easypayway.com ) and SSLcommerz ( https://www.sslcommerz.com.bd/ )

Both are Bangladeshi local payment gateway...

Many well known company use sslcommerz gateway. but personally i don't use this gateway.

Easypayway is a new company. I have contact yesterday with easypayway. they told me they are developing WHMCS module. i hope it will be helpful for web hosting business.I hope i can able to give you a complete review about Easypayway within next 1 week...

Quote Originally Posted by rej1 View Post
    Both are Bangladeshi local payment gateway...

Many well known company use sslcommerz gateway. but personally i don't use this gateway.

Easypayway is a new company. I have contact yesterday with easypayway. they told me they are developing WHMCS module. i hope it will be helpful for web hosting business.I hope i can able to give you a complete review about Easypayway within next 1 week...
    Yes i have contact with them EasyPayWay too they told me they already developed WHMCS module but processing fee looks greater than SSLcommerz

EasyPayWay send me login details for WHMCS module's DEMO

http://support.innovatesolution.com/...voice.php?id=2

ID: jmredwan@gmail.com
    Password: tigger

Looks nice but shows USD and BDT currency both. There is no way to hide BDT , thought

EasyPayWay Cheaper then SSLCommerze

SSLcommerz Lowest rate is 4% with 2000 Taka Monthly and EasyPayWay Lowest Processing rate is 3.9% with 1800 Taka Monthly. Most Important things is they provide 24/7/365 support. For advance support and customization request please email developers@easypayway.com
    Last edited by saaqeb; 04-30-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saaqeb View Post
    SSLcommerz Lowest rate is 4% with 2000 Taka Monthly and EasyPayWay Lowest Processing rate is 3.9% with 1800 Taka Monthly. Most Important things is they provide 24/7/365 support. For advance support and customization request please email developers@easypayway.com
    Hi,
    Are you from EasyPayWay ? If yes, this is possible to hide BDT and show USD currency only?

Hide BDT

we can hide in our system. But at bank page its not possible to hide BDT

we can hide in our system. But at bank page its not possible to hide BDT
    Great, you are offering Recurring Billing too ? Which name will appear on clients statement yours our ours ?

* In Client Card Statement he will see your name not ours

In Client Card Statement he will see your name not ours. When you signup the system will work instantly. but to published your name in the statements it will take 7 Business days.

Recurring bill not supported by bank still now. Our system is ready with that for WHCMS. When bank active instantly you will get the features.

Can you please let me know ID and Password for you Merchant Center's DEMO ?

EasyPayWay send me login details for WHMCS module's DEMO

http://support.innovatesolution.com/...voice.php?id=2

ID: jmredwan@gmail.com
    Password: tigger

Looks nice but shows USD and BDT currency both. There is no way to hide BDT , thought
    It looks good...

@saaqeb plz also add DBBL nexus card as soon as possible...

In Client Card Statement he will see your name not ours. When you signup the system will work instantly. but to published your name in the statements it will take 7 Business days.

Recurring bill not supported by bank still now. Our system is ready with that for WHCMS. When bank active instantly you will get the features.
    After applying and paying your application fee, how long we have to wait for activation ? This is possible to use your gateway instantly?

Quote Originally Posted by rej1 View Post
    It looks good...

@saaqeb plz also add DBBL nexus card as soon as possible...
    They told me, they are going to add not only DBBL nexus but also some other bank very shortly.

I've signed up for their services and I can put a short review.

1. Till now they have only BRAC bank support. Frequently my clients faces issue with Card Processing, and actually the issue was with BRAC's end.

2. Your clients must have to go to BRAC's gateway page crossing a page of EasyPayWay. Actually I signed up for their service observing amarbill.com, there, customers don't have to face any page from EasyPayWay, but you don't get that feature.

3. Your customer will get transaction failure notification from EasyPayWay, not from BRAC. In my case, my clients were confused actually to whom they are going to pay, me/EasyPayWay or BRAC!

4. Their support is awesome, friendly fast and fantastic at all.

5. Till now my clients are shown a logo of them in BRAC's page, so currently I'm not using their system, 2CO seems more flexible to me than our local gateways.

Hence I should tell a bit more, all of my clients are from USA, I'm not connected with web hosting/domain registration related business, I'm actually providing Web and Mobile application development related services.

Why not use payza? I thought they support BD?

regarding ssl commerz apps for whmcs billing server

Hello again,

i think this is so old post now but back to this because i am looking for a apps for sslcommerz Bangladeshi payment gateway what i have now but nothing available in whmcs market place.
    i found one at third party website but its looks like dozzy to me and no review at all links is

https://github.com/sslcommerz/WHMCMS-sslcommerz-v6

if any one in this group facing same problem like me and over come it with proper solution let me know.

hope i will get help from some one expert.

kind regards,
    Rumi