[ Hiring ] Nginx Reverse Proxy / Centos/whm/cPanel Server Expert

I've recently went through my first run at VPS/server setup. I hired a good young guy to help, and after many speed-bumps and some $, managed to get a VPS setup and working properly with cpanel, whm, apache & nginx reverse proxy for static content.

While that was fine, I'm thinking of upgrading to an expensive dedicated server and need an *experienced and reputable* new server admin that can do the following for me;

- setup a new dedicated server for me nicely as outlined above
    - understands how to tweak & optimize the server to make Wordpress and general php/mysql applications screaming fast & stable (someone who knows what I mean by "micro caching" would be awesome)

I'm willing to pay generously (hourly or flat rate for setup) for your time. I may be interested in consulting you on server spec selection before even starting the job. What's important to me is that you know what you're doing very well because you've done it a hundred times before, and that you can be upfront about any potential issues and/or downtime before it happens. Of course, it'd be great if you're online very often in general and can be generally available if I run into any problems.

Requirements:

- Must reside in either Canada or USA (not because I'm averse to over-seas help, but because you're more likely to be awake when I want to ask a question via skype - a timezone thing)
    - Must be willing to speak over skype occasionally -- it makes me feel comfortable & allows me to ask questions.
    - Must have significant demonstrable linux server admin experience, and preferably nginx reverse proxy experience.

Please post your contact information and relevant experience in this thread & I'll contact you if I agree it seems like a good fit. Work will be limited initially to one setup, but if things go smoothly and you do a great job of the setup, there could be much more work in the future.

Hi,
    You are a new member, so we can’t PM you.
    We are ready to consult you on server spec selection, setup the server for you and then provide you with 24/7 server maintenance (if you are interested). Unfortunately, we are not in Canada or USA, but in Europe, however we operate 24/7, so your time zone does not matter for us.
    Our Skype is sales.support.team. Please contact us to discuss the details. Thanks.
    YourServerAdmin
    Server Management l 24/7/365 l Linux l Windowsl 15+ years experience
    sales [at] yourserveradmin.com - for general inquiries
    911 [at] yourserveradmin.com - for any urgent help

We can setup your dedicated server to extract the best performance for your server. We can even do much more than what you have described here to get your websites working like charm. Although we are not based in USA/Canada, we guess all that matters for you is being online when you want and get your job done professionally which surely we can. We would like to discuss further and it would be great if you could send us an email at ondemand-at-techbrein.com. Thank you!
    || Techbrace :: 24 x 7 Outsourced Web Hosting Support since 2006
    || For Hosting Companies & Data Centres :: Helpdesk / Chat / Phone / Social Media :: cPanel / Plesk / DirectAdmin
    || Dedicated / VPS / Cloud Server Management :: Server Support On Demand :: Fully Managed Servers

Sorry guys, I'm only looking for an experienced guy to setup & optimize an existing dedicated server.

Must be in North America. Must have high availability.

I know you guys are out there, please post here so I can get in touch with you!

Hey Wicked,

I'm based in Illinois. I've got a little less than 8 years experience in the industry (from phone support to sysadmin) and as of late I've been working with things like nginx/haproxy rather frequently. Shoot me an email, brainfibr[at]gmail[dot]com and we'll talk and figure out what's best for you.

Thanks

Please close thread, job successfully hired out.

If I didn't email you, you're on my contact list. Thanks.