[Buying] Vbulletin 4 license (forum only)

Hi,
    as the title says i am looking for vb forum license only, no publishing suite.
    I want full proofs that license active and transferable from vb officials and confirmation from WHT staff also.

Can pay max 80$ via paypal or indian bank transfer.
    Plz pm me with all proofs.

Good luck you would need a customer who has one license or from Europe however you could be charge with the $45 transfer fee IB now have in place.

A Customer with one license can change their information with VB on their customer area (Not Members area)
    https://www.vbulletin.com/customer/account/login/

Else they can't transfer it.

LOL ! greedy people...

Then if you have active license you can simply give your account details to me after purchase....

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorjunction View Post
    LOL ! greedy people...
    Then if you have active license you can simply give your account details to me after purchase....
    What are you on about?

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post1994776

Note: At this time we are not allowing license transfers, please do not purchase 2nd hand licenses they cannot be transferred to you. The only exception is EU customers who must contact sales directly to transfer a license and there will be a $45 fee.

Who wants transfer? The seller have to give me his vb members area or customer area account details if he has only one license to sell. The details of license can be changed there. Why to contact vb sales. :p

Come on people....i want license....may buy two forum licenses for bulk price too...please contact via pm.

Come on people....i want license....may buy two forum licenses for bulk price too...please contact via pm.
    Comeon give people a chance to read your thread, they aren't all going to see it straight away and have you read the above. Some probably have more than one.

If you're impatient you won't get far in life.

I do have a vBulletin 4 license for sale, but 80 USD isn't enough in my opinion. I paid 195 USD myself.

Also, if you want to buy the license, a transfer is needed. I wont give out my login credentials on vBulletin.com.

Quote Originally Posted by OConner View Post
    I do have a vBulletin 4 license for sale, but 80 USD isn't enough in my opinion. I paid 195 USD myself.

Also, if you want to buy the license, a transfer is needed. I wont give out my login credentials on vBulletin.com.
    Are you from the EU? and I agree I sold mine for £75 which is about 121.24USD. Hope you both agree on a price.

Quote Originally Posted by ************ View Post
    Are you from the EU? and I agree I sold mine for £75 which is about 121.24USD. Hope you both agree on a price.
    Yes, I am from EU.

I can increase it to 100$ as 2nd hand vb4 licenses are selling at this price. But i want login details as tranfer has 45$ extra fee. So if you want to give login details then only contact me.

I can increase it to 100$ as 2nd hand vb4 licenses are selling at this price. But i want login details as tranfer has 45$ extra fee. So if you want to give login details then only contact me.
    He said he doesn't want to give the login out which part can't you read. but if you get it for $100 and cheap you can fork out $45 to transfer it's cheaper than buying it brand new.